Service Supply Coordinator Job - King Of Prussia , Pennsylvania, United States, 19406
The Service Supply Coordinator is responsible for providing supply chain support for the Fluorochemicals BU. The role reports to the Fluorochemical S&OP Manager and interfaces with Marketing, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchasing, Sales and Customer Service.
- Act as fleet administrator, responsible for management of Fluorochemicals fleet, which consists of 47 TT, 217 RCs, and 23 chassis. This activity includes management of equipment transitions, coordination of maintenance and certifications, work order execution, associated PO creation and invoice auditing and receipt. (30%)
- Process invoices related to equipment storage, terminal fees, inter-company isotank leases, and misc freight for an annual spend of ~ $3M annually. (10%)
- Compile data for customer service and supply chain KPIs, including but not limited to complaint, transportation incidents, service level, number of shipments, OTIF (on time delivery in full). (10%)
- Responsible for data management of both customer and material master maintenance. This includes new customers, new materials, plants, or storage locations and clean-up of existing data as necessary. (10%)
- Provide S&OP support by updating figures in S&OP file to reflect latest forecast and actuals. Provide by-product HCl forecast to Reagent on a monthly basis, update swap figures monthly, update IBP files with latest charts. (10%)
- Daily management of the Transportation Management System to ensure optimized logistics costs for material movements. (5%)
- Place requisitions for specified raw materials/components (including but not limited to R125, R143a, R142b, R22 isotanks), estimated annual PO line items > 550. (5%)
- Manage artwork revisions to ensure compliance with new product labeling requirements. Coordinate global artwork alignment with France, China, and Latin America. (5%)
- Review Hydrofluoric Acid import documents and file. (5%)
- Calculate demurrage charges and ensure timely invoicing and payment from customers where appropriate. (3%)
- Assist with annual physical inventory checks at third party warehouses. Current package inventory is over 33M$. (2%)
- Support specific supply chain initiatives as needed. (5%)
- The Supply Chain Coordinator will work 900 1st Ave. King of Prussia, PA 19406. Periodic travel may be required to Calvert City, KY, to warehouse/terminal sites, training, and conferences. Travel is expected to be
- Coordinating multiple activities at the same time is required. The ability to prioritize is critical.
- The Service Supply Coordinator ensures that Arkema meets or exceeds commitments to customers through efficient and accurate management of the supply chain processes.
- Accurately execute SAP transactions and ensure the effectiveness of supply chain meetings.
- Assist with supply chain process set up for new program requirements.
- As a subject matter expert in areas of competency, provide assistance to other supply chain, customer service, and business personnel. Contribute supply chain knowledge to support corporate initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, business logistics, engineering, or related discipline.
- 1-2 years of experience in supply chain related field.
- Strong proficiency with computer systems including experience with SAP and Microsoft Suite.
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving skills, organizational skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills are important since the position requires interfacing with multiple organizations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Arkema Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arkema Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
For more information about the EEOC, please refer to The "EEO IS The Law" poster at
A global chemical company and France's leading chemicals producer, Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry every day. Deploying a responsible, innovation based approach, we produce state-of-the-art specialty chemicals that provide customers with practical solutions to such challenges as climate change, access to drinking water, the future of energy, fossil fuel preservation and the need for lighter materials. With operations in more than 40 countries, 14,000 employees, 80 production facilities and 10 research centers, Arkema generates annual revenue of 8.3 billion and holds leadership positions in all its markets with a portfolio of internationally recognized brands. In North America, Arkema, Inc., a subsidiary of Arkema is headquartered in King of Prussia, PA. Arkema Inc. employs 2,400 people and operates 32 facilities in the US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil.