Senior Vice President of Performance Improvement - Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, 45201
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Develops continuous improvement strategy which aligns to the business strategy, operating plans and strategy while taking into account present operational realities. Develop and embed innovation and improvement in organizational culture. Working with executives, champion innovation and improvement projects across business to significantly impact business results
- Provide leadership in building, identifying, analyzing and communicating measures of organizational success across the business and with customers.
- Monitors execution of large-scale programs against scope, schedule, budget and expected results
- Partner and build consensus with operational leaders to identify areas of transformational and incremental improvement in the areas of cost, quality, safety, and service.
- Serves as the "go-to" person to assist business units in the assessment of major improvement initiatives. Identify, prioritize and execute continuous improvement initiatives that provide the highest impact on operational excellence and continuous improvement metrics.
- Lead efforts to share and educate senior leadership on industry best practices.
- Monitor, investigate, and incorporate new techniques, frameworks, and technological innovations in order to continuously improve the continuous improvement program.
- Operations data analysis to assess performance, identify opportunities and gaps, and create specific action plans to improve performance
- Develops and deploys specific strategies to improve driver compensation and improve discipline around process and compliance; meet or exceed budget targets
- Develops and drives the operational excellence that derives from our size and scale
- Defines a more flexible business model that permits us to be effective and responsive; clearly defined consistent approach to executing and running our business built on best practices and process discipline and compliance
- Develop, gain consensus, measure and communicate results of continuous improvement metrics to senior leadership
- Other responsibilities as requested or required
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience with increasing levels of responsibility working in operations and/or continuous improvement role.
- Strong project management skills and process orientation. Ability to assess needs, design and implement processes across multi-disciplinary groups.
- Proven leader in the development of control tools and daily leadership accountability practices for evaluating and managing labor costs. (e.g., productivity, demand to capacity staffing, staffing mix optimization, etc.).
- Effective critical thinking, problem solving and change management skills. Ability to conduct complex analytics and synthesize insights into actionable initiatives.
- Flexible and adaptable style; a leader who can positively impact both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Strong focus on the customer and end-user experience
- Track record of consistently exceeding expectations and raising the bar on past performance
- Deeply digital native with experience in digital innovation and technology aimed at improving existing customer experience.
- Experience leading major strategic, cross-functional initiatives within large complex organizations.
- Strong executive-level communication skills (listening, written, verbal, presentation).
- Strong business background in financial, strategic, and organizational analysis.