Senior Vice President - ICG Operations & Technology HR Advisor Senior - New York , New York, United States, 10001
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID:
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
ICG Operations and Technology (ICG O&T) is a global organization with more than 50,000 people in 90 countries with a strategic focus to provide measurable competitive advantage by delivering quality, innovative and cost effective services to meet the needs of all our stakeholders. ICG Technology supports the application development and production support needs of ICG globally including Markets and Securities, Information Services, Private Bank and Treasury and Trade Solutions. The Institutional Operations group is responsible for the management and execution of transactions globally for: Market Operations / Credit Risk Services, Securities Services Operations, Information Services, Operations Control and Reporting, Private Bank and Treasury and Trade Solution and Client Delivery.
- Provide comprehensive and strategic advisory consultation to senior management in the ICG O&T businesses clearly linking HR initiatives to business strategy.
- In partnership with the business, drive a robust talent management, diversity & inclusion initiatives across the organization. This includes having an understanding of talent pipelines; building actionable and realistic succession plans for critical roles with an enhanced focus on diverse and internal mobility talent
- Leverage analytics to identify actionable solutions to HR related areas. This could include approaches to attrition/retention, performance management, headcount management and hiring.
- Collaborate effectively with key HR functional partners and senior business leaders to provide oversight and ensure thoughtful execution of HR/business driven processes, including talent assessment, performance management, manager capability building initiatives, employment law/employee relations topics and year-end activities including promotional process and compensation planning.
- Partner with business leaders to assess existing organizational structure and identify solutions to better align people resources with business strategy (right people in right jobs) keeping in mind the skills and competencies that will be needed & relevant for tomorrow
- Give managers thoughtful and effective coaching on people management and organizational issues including organizational design, change management, reduction in force, team building and overall effectiveness
- Lead change management initiatives, particularly deriving from organization change and effectiveness
- Improve HR capability by partnering with other members of the HR team to develop and implement new and/or improved programs and processes
- Partner with global HR & COE colleagues to deliver HR solutions that contribute and enable the business to evolve to meet marketplace and regulatory demands
- Business Advisor who has experience interfacing, coaching and influencing at the senior manager level
- Demonstrated ability to build and leverage relationships with business, HR and functional partners (i.e. Finance)
- High degree of business acumen and understanding of key business drivers and the impact of human capital decisions on business results.
- Strong analytic acumen and ability to leverage data to identify business trends and opportunities.
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and talent and compensation management systems
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in a human resources function in a fast-paced, multi-function environment
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or related field
- Masters/MBA preferred