Senior Technology Consultant-SAP Fashion OTC Wholesale - Edison , New Jersey, United States, 08817
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world's best networking company by solving customers' increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers' trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
- 6+ years strong experience with SAP Fashion Solutions - SAP S/4 Fashion, Retail and/ or AFS
- 2+ years of experience with SAP S/4 Fashion or FMS with at least 1 full cycle implementation
- Experience working with Fashion Master Data - articles, classification, sites, customers, vendors, seasons, etc
- Hands on experience in OTC configuration in SAP Fashion solutions
- Design & Configure Organizational Structure
- Master Data - Sales Pricing, Promotions, VAS, Credit Management
- Sales Order Management - Sales Order Processing, Wholesale Orders, Consignment Orders, Contracts, & Return Orders
- Integrations with Ecommerce Systems
- Logistics Execution - Outbound Processing, Billing and Invoicing
- Forecasting and Planning processes - ATP, ARUN, Segmentation
- Experience SD-LE integration with FMS modules MM-IM, WM, FI, etc
- Work independently on the design, build, test and deploy activities thru the project lifecycle
- Experience creating functional configuration documents, functional specifications and working with development teams for technical design validations
- Excellent Communication Skills
Alternate Location: US-New Jersey-Edison
Requisition #: 217805
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
- provided by Dice