Senior Supply Chain Director - Naperville , Illinois, United States, 60564
Job Responsibilities/skill set
- Critical position leading, planning and supporting inventory management team for all supply chain analytics.
- Run global data analytics to drive the daily POS inventory forecasting.
- From system ownership standpoint, will lead forecasting system, planning appropriate inventory levels as well as generating the stock transfer orders throughout supply chain with the goal of maintaining optimal product availability, inventory, productivity and costs across entire supply chain enterprise.
- Candidates (MBA preferred) will have large data set experience. This includes hands on as well as business process ownership, working day to day while also creating a strategic road map, as well as general management consulting for large scale implementations.
- Tactical forecast planning and deep analytic systems experience, to solve and support business challenges, as well as needing a broader understanding of how to integrate those large systems into the future
- Must have wide scale operations experience in planning, distribution, inventory management.
- Successful candidate has owned a JDA system implementation.