Senior Strategy Consultant (Director) - Investment Banking - New York , New York, United States, 10001
Opportunity for a Senior Investment Bank COO / Business Manager to join a global consulting company with offices in New York, London, Hong Kong and Duabi. You will join the firm's financial markets group, which solves a broad range of client problems through generating innovative analytical and research solutions to our client base which includes just about every financial services institution on the planet. Clients come to them with questions on how to run their business effectively. They provide a combination of data and advisory in order to help them answer these questions.
We currently have an opening for a Director who wants to work with like-minded individuals in our New York office.
You will join the financial markets practice and will interact with C-Level executives at Banks and other financial markets firms in order to advise and assist them in running their businesses.
You will have three main areas of responsibility:
- Managing and executing delivery of consulting projects aimed at improving the efficiency of our clients' businesses
- Joint point of contact for client needs and partnerships/alliances.
- Managingthe practice as a business including revenues, consultant management.
- Senior level experience - idealy Director / MD-Level
- Investment Bank COO / Business Manager experience
- Additionally, experience strategy or management consulting to Financial Markets firms, preferably within a 'Big 4' consulting organization.
- Experience as a consultant to the financial services industry.
- Supporting the presentation of the infrastructure results to relevant support group heads within investment banks
- Mapping cost, headcount, and revenue data onto standardised structure
- Producing bespoke reports throughout he manipulation & analysis of data stored in the data warehouse
- Delivery focused. Someone who can work with multiple stakeholders (internal & External)
- Solid understanding of the global and regional market practices and regulatory frameworks
- Bachelors Degree, MBA preferred
- Collaborative and extroverted personality
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong focus on product development
- Strong project management acumen
- Creative and proactive problem-solving, creating tactical and long term strategic solutions
- Strong curiosity in developing innovative ideas and client value propositions
- Desire to 'roll up your sleeves'
- Presence and stature to be able to communicate with C-level executives at client firms
- Experience in initiating and closing client project work
Must have the following skills:
- Team management and leadership skills
- Creative and proactive problem-solving
- Excellent oral and written communication
Please apply online, call or mailto: a.paterson westbourne-partners.com for more information / or to send a copy of your C.V.Opportunity for an Investment Bank COO / Business Manager to join a global consulting company with offices in New York, London, Hong Kong and Duabi. You will join the firm's financial markets group, which solves a broad range of client problems through generating innovative analytical and research solutions to our client base which includes just about every financial services institution on the planet.