Senior Strategic Sourcing Manager - Charlotte, North Carolina, United States, 28201
Brighthouse Financial is seeking passionate, high-performing team members to help us carry out our mission and be part of an exciting journey toward improving the financial futures of our millions of customers. Sound like you? Read on.
Role Value Proposition:
The Senior Strategic Sourcing Manager is responsible for partnering with the Brighthouse Financial Technology and Client Solutions business organizations to design and execute a strategic sourcing strategy that aligns with the overall Brighthouse Financial business strategy and principles. This position reports to the Director of Strategic Sourcing.
- Develop strategies for effective sourcing across Brighthouse Financial Technology and Client Solutions organizations.
- Gain a solid understanding of the supplier landscape, risk and spend across all supplier categories that the Technology and Client Solutions areas utilize.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Brighthouse Technology and Client Solutions associates in supporting their procurement needs. Establish strong partnerships with the business, supplier managers and suppliers.
- Working with outsourced procurement partner, supervise and, at times, lead sourcing efforts through the procurement lifecycle: from business requirements definition and documentation, RFx's execution, supplier identification, evaluation and selection process, through contract execution.
- Prepare regular updates to senior management on supplier landscape, spend and supplier performance against objectives developed by Procurement leadership and Head of Third Party Risk Management.
- This role will also indirectly oversee associates across Brighthouse Financial as well as with our outsourced procurement provider.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 8+ years professional experience in Procurement and/or Supply Chain Management, specifically in the technology space
- BS degree in supply chain management, procurement, logistics or business administration
- Solid understanding of the regulatory and business environment around technology and business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions
- High degree of problem solving and decision-making ability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, work well in a team environment, able to work in diverse environments and adhere to highest ethical standards
- Excellent relationship building, influencing, communication and presentation skills
Less than 5%
Number of Openings: