Senior Solution Consultants - Piscataway , New Jersey, United States, 08854
This Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for deal solutioning and managing a portfolio of sales activities, primarily in concert with our client's sales personnel and leadership.The BDM will be responsible for successfully taking sales activity through the lifecycle and pulling in SME support from the competencies as/when needed to create a proposed solution and to assist in closing business. The Business Development Manager will participate in divisional/pillar or digital and company sales activities and collaborate closely with our client's leadership and marketing. This position will report to our client's GTM Sales Partner. Deals/opportunities that the BDM will work on may get assigned by territory, vertical, service line and or by other means/prioritization.
- Sales Support and Deal Solutioning
- Work with enterprise sales and service line teams to enable them to develop an understanding of our client s capabilities and unique value points
- Drive deal qualification as opportunities are presented via enterprise sales and through marketing channels
- Be on point for managing and be hands-on for creation of the solution for the deal/bid. This means project managing the deal cycle but also owning the plan/estimate/proposal and creation of it by bringing pursuit teams together and getting inputs from SMEs.
- Responsible for creation of sales assets including RFIs, RFPs, Estimates, proposals, presentations and SOWs.
- Usage of estimation and proposal templates and tools.
- Maintenance of assets on company intranet for reuse.
- Collaboration with pre-sales team in India.
- Provide consistency across proposals and presentations of tone, depth of content, leveraging latest approved content assets, yet balance the need for customization based on each client s unique needs.
- Deal and Account Management
- Quarterback deals from lead qualification to closing and contracting, and everything in between from an Experience Pillar perspective.
- Work collaboratively with consultants to represent our client's capabilities, structure solutions and address buying criteria.
- Remain involved after the sale is made, to extend personal relationship, escalate collections, and identify both follow on and expansion opportunities.
- Management of pipeline and client contact data in Salesforce.
- 8+ years of experience in digital consulting
- Bachelors degree in MIS, Finance, Human Factors or equivalent field
- Experience within the consulting and or software industry
- Self starter with dynamic, get it done attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
- Strong MS Word skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Project or program management experience in a consulting environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Exceptionally organized, detail oriented, and accountable
- Exposure to sales in a consulting environment
- Experience in team selling with experienced consultants
- Experience in financial services, insurance, or high tech industries preferred
- Minimum 7 years in writing and creating proposals presentations and other compelling sales materials