Senior Sales Associate - Business Consulting Services - Carrboro , North Carolina, United States, 27510
The ideal candidate has demonstrated sales ability, ideally in the high ticket market. The ideal team member is self-motivated, has strong communication skills, and experience serving a high volume of leads. The ideal candidate has a knowledge of business strategy and able to give potential clients basic business guidance. Having owned your own business and/or worked for or with business consultants is a plus. Coaching or consulting experience and/or certifications is a plus. Company provides all leads, but experience and willingness to cultivate your own leads is a definite plus.
As a Sales Rep, you will be responsible for selling business consulting, digital media, and business video solutions to companies all over the world.
Our Sales Associates hold the critical position of embodying the Driven, Inc. brand in each and every client interaction to make each client's experience extraordinary.
Driven Inc works with entrepreneurs around the world to help them increase profitability in their business. With a focus on strategic marketing, we provide consulting services to entrepreneurs and small business owners through online information marketing, in-person consulting, and live events, by focusing on the following areas:
- Marketing measurement, operations and infrastructure
- Go-To-Market strategy
- Positioning and messaging strategy
- Sales training and support
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Aggressively prospect, develop, and close leads using a variety of sources.
- Work directly with businesses to discuss and understand their needs and then develop customized solutions to grow their business.
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale
- Ability to utilize technology to engage clients.
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly and monthly sales goals.
Do you have what it takes to be successful at Driven Inc.?
- Proven track record in sales abilities.
- Strong business development focus, willing to prospect and uncover new potential clients and drive to develop opportunities from prospect level through to deal close.
- An understanding and interest in marketing and sales including online and offline.
- Individually driven to work in a highly competitive environment where success is the only option.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a very structured environment.
- Relentless persistence in a competitive marketplace.
- Flexibility to work some weekends and evenings (always known in advance).
- Willingness to travel 6-8 times per year (domestically).
- Must work in-person 5 days a week in our Carrboro, NC offices.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
- Excellent Organizational Skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
A few points about why it's great to work at Driven:
- Best in class compensation program - first year targeted earnings in excess of $75k.
- Paid personal days, flex days and company holidays
- Medical, benefits & a 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid training and bonus programs
- Open territories
- Opportunity for upward growth
- State of the art office in fun, casual work environment
- Our office space is in the heart of Carrboro and quick walk to Farmers Market, and walking distance to stores and restaurants on Main Street.