Senior SAP Analytics Consultant - Hartford, Connecticut, United States, 06101
Job Title: Senior SAP Analytics Consultant- Practice Head
Location: Princeton, NJ
Duration: Long term contract or Fulltime/Permanent
Roles and Responsibilities
- Acts as a technical lead on projects. Responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems on multiple projects.
- Provides guidance and knowledge transfer to technical team members.
- Be a team player in a dynamic, global team environment.
- Lead business requirements gathering for visualizations with business teams.
- Responsible for hands-on delivery of SAP Analytics solutions (on premise, cloud based, hybrid) including SAP HANA, Business Objects, Cloud for Analytics & Digital Boardroom solutions
- Functional and technical expertise to develop SAP Analytics Cloud solutions to best address our customers' needs.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing BigData/Hadoop
- Have the ability to articulate and define analytics solutions being used by supervisory board, executive committees and senior managers.
- Preferred SAP Analytics Cloud visualization development experience.
- Minimum 2 years visualization design experience including dashboards or front-end visualizations.
- Minimum 2 years of design or development experience with Tableau and/or SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Minimum 1-year Data Technology experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools, methodologies, and/or responsibilities (ex, ETL, BI Reporting, etc.)
- Experience or knowledge on Databases like Oracle, SQL, Snow Flakes, etc.. and SAP Leonardo.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).