Senior Manager, Strategy and Business Development - Seattle - Seattle, Washington, United States, 98133
ViSenze is one of the fastest growing A.I. start-ups and a leader in the development and adoption of image recognition technology. To help us build upon our success, we are seeking a Senior Manager, Strategy and Business Development (Seattle), to be a key contributor in the evaluation and execution of growth opportunities, managing and growing key partnerships with key players for ViSenze globally.
The successful candidate will operationalize the strategy and execution of all business partnerships globally and will work in close collaboration with the leadership team to drive the vision for new revenue opportunities. He/She will be a core member of the leadership team and will work closely with the CEO to strengthen and expand the business footprint across key markets and verticals.
- Identify, build, structure, negotiate, and execute strategic partnerships with a wide array of organizations/partners across industry verticals
- Evaluate and prioritize partnership opportunities, performing quantitative and qualitative due diligence
- Lead cross-functional groups in advancing engagement with different partners across markets, business lines and R&D
- Map out suitable models and processes of engagement with partners
- Act as champion in advancing partners' strategic interests in engaging different stakeholders internally
- Build dynamic, metric-driven business models to operationalize and monitor the progress of evaluate strategic partnerships opportunities from a growth lens - revenue and scale
- Continual analysis and optimization of prospective clients, new technologies, and market landscapes
- Manage CRM and project pipelines and regularly provide updates to executive staff and investors
- Be involved with setting strategy and vision for new areas of opportunity
- Work closely with Marketing, Product, R&D and Operations to identify impactful opportunities and drive partnerships to execution
- Develop and manage new channels of revenue
- Inherit and cultivate existing partnerships
- Analyze partner and industry metrics to identify trends and issues, and develop recommendations to help optimize results.
- Set-up and manage dashboards and KPIs to track the performance of partnerships and other initiatives.
- Provide ongoing review and analysis of existing partnerships to uphold and strengthen relationships as well as evaluate performance against KPIs and strategic fit.
- Min 5 years of B2B development and commercial experience in the technology or professional services sector
- Extensive experience in reviewing and confidently negotiating deals
- Ability to formulate a partnership vision, strategy, and execution plan
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and altering timelines in a rapidly changing environment
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding measurable objectives
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills that enable the building of relationships with people across all levels and organizations, internally and externally
- Proven ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- An understanding of the product lifecycle including strategy, design, development, and launch
- Immaculate task management skills with a passion for proactivity and organization
- Strong interest in A.I. or Machine Learning and able to understand and explain technical concepts.
- A.I. / SaaS business development experience a plus
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly proficient with Excel, and PowerPoint applications.
ViSenze powers visual commerce at scale with deep learning and computer vision. Used by the world's biggest retailers like Uniqlo and ASOS, ViSenze simplifies the way shoppers search and discover products; converting images into engagement opportunities, and making content shoppable. Today, ViSenze is acknowledged amongst top global AI startups by Interbrand, CognitionX, CBInsights, A100, VentureBeat, Datamation, eMarketer, and Forrester. The company has raised over USD34 million in funding to date from marque investors including Rakuten.
Ranked a top 10 tech company in 2019 by Glassdoor in Singapore and an award winner of The Best Tech Company to Work For 2019, ViSenze offers a rare opportunity to join a thriving, fast-paced, multi-cultural environment and be part of a truly exciting journey of a pioneering A.I. company.