Senior Manager - Credit Risk Strategy & Analytics - Atlanta, Georgia, United States, 30301
- Senior Manager - Credit Risk Strategy & AnalyticsJob Location(s) US-GA-AtlantaPosted Date 2 weeks ago (8/8/2019 2:10 PM)Job ID 2 # of Openings 1 Category Credit Strategy
Position: Senior Manager, Credit Risk Strategy and Analytics
Overview: The Senior Manager of Credit Risk leads analytics and design of Credit strategy for GreenSky Patient Solutions and Specialty Retail portfolios. This person manages a team of Analysts responsible for design, development, implementation, and validation of credit underwriting and lifecycle management activities in order to manage the risk of consumer receivables. They will also drive analysis on business projects and decisions.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Organizational: This position is a member of the Risk Management and Credit Strategy team reporting to the VP Risk Management and Credit Strategy.
- Provide valuable insights using data and analytics to help identify and resolve issues relating to all areas of the business
- Review and analyze existing business strategies, as well as recommend and implement new strategies as appropriate
- Design and ensure appropriate utilization of monitoring and tracking to measure and quantify the effectiveness of strategies or tests
- Produce reports and analysis for monthly portfolio performance tracking and evaluation Participate in and contribute to the strategy and execution plan for identifying, recruiting, interviewing, and hiring analytical resources Perform ad-hoc analysis for management as needed
Travel : Minimal travel required (5% - 10%) Required Skills/Qualifications
- Bachelor s Degree in a technical major (Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics) AND 7+ years of work experience in designing credit risk strategy/policy
- Proven track record in managing and developing teams including analysts, senior analysts and managers
- Proficient Microsoft Excel, SQL, Python or R
- Strong problem solving, decision making, and analytical abilities
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills and strong technical acumen.
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
- provided by Dice