Senior HR Business Partner - Binghamton, New York, United States, 13903
This is a director-level position responsible for aligning Business Unit Leaders and their teams? objectives in the execution and development of HR programs and initiatives for designated business units. This position will report to the System Director, Business Partners.
The Senior Human Resources Business Partner must understand their client group's strategic priorities, the business imperatives, and customer?s business.
- Assess and anticipate HR?related needs. ?
- Proactively consult with clients and recommend HR strategic solutions to improve critical business outcomes.
- Communicating needs proactively with the HR department and business management, they seek to develop integrated solutions.
- Formulate partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- Serve as consultant and adviser to business unit leaders in the effective management of their workforce through implementing performance management; organizational design; analysis and implementation; change management; talent assessments; leadership development; and succession planning programs. ?
The successful Senior Human Resources Business Partner acts as an employee champion and change agent.
Requirements: Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field; MBA/Master?s degree preferred; SHRM / SPHR certification a plus.? Must have in-depth experience with labor relations, including experience as first chair in union contract negotiations. Insight of the organization and the markets that it operates within, and the ability to apply this knowledge in strategic thinking and decision-making required. ?
Come join a financially stable?healthcare organization with top benefits and competitive compensation! This hospital is part of a larger teaching hospital system.? Great pay and benefits, including relocation assistance!
This area boasts beautiful rolling hills, lakes and rivers, parks and trails, peaceful neighborhoods, an excellent educational system, and city services in a village setting.