Senior Finance Manager, Supply Chain - Dallas , Texas, United States, 75270
Job Description & Requirements
The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager is responsible for analyzing key elements of the business unit P&L. He/she will support the P&L planning process, the P&L forecasting process and specifically focus on the most important elements of the business unit P&L; most frequently volume, net price, and customer margins.
- Participates in the forecasting process for the business, including identifying and analyzing volume and income trends.
- Coordinates the production of Monthly Business Reviews for Executive Team.
- Collaborates with key functional leaders and Field Finance organization to develop and coordinate the Annual Operating Plan.
- Analyzes key business performance metrics (revenue, net price, margins) and identifies performance improvement opportunities.
- Collaborates with key partners to improve business results where opportunities have been identified, including cross-functional teams and ad-hoc projects.
- Participates in developing an operating budget or forecast of a division.
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating, and controlling.
- May have supervisory responsibility involving staffing, conducting performance appraisals, training and developing subordinates, promotions, salary increases, terminations, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline. An advanced degree in business is desired.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in a financially-related role such as audit, accounting, or planning.
- Ability to utilize financial modeling, critical reasoning, and process analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and a high-level of proficiency with Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments, management levels within the company, and external stakeholders.
- Skill in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Ability to select, guide, develop, and retain a team of employees.
- Ability to travel and work for extended periods of time to meet deadlines for special projects.
- Must be able to pass all preemployment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
Dean Foods considers marijuana (including medical marijuana) to be an illegal drug. Dean Foods will rescind offers of employment to applicants who test positive for marijuana (unless restricted from doing so by state or local law). Dean Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.