Senior Finance Analyst: Meals & Beverage Supply Chain - Camden , New Jersey, United States, 08101
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Sr. Financial Analyst Supply Chain FP&A supports the Meals & Beverage Supply Chain organization throughout the monthly S&OP cycle, quarterly forecasting and annual operating plan (AOP) processes. The Senior Financial Analyst role will be the primary partner for the FP&A directors for our Canadian, Foodservice and Pacific Business units as it relates to Total Delivered Cost (TDC) profile. The candidate would help explain and build the narrative required to drive insights and actions throughout the processes in the Integrated Business Planning cycle. A s a finance business partner, the person will work to track TDC variances, validate and actualize savings assumptions, and map productivity project delivery to the P&L lines. The focus is on providing timely and accurate business analytics that support the management of the supply chain cost.
The ideal candidate will have experience driving results through process improvement, reporting automation and possess the ability to tell a story to influence stakeholders throughout FP&A and Supply Chain. The candidate will play a key role in driving and supporting the transformation of core FP&A processes and capabilities to deliver functional excellence, operating efficiencies, and an enhanced customer experience for our Finance and Supply Chain partners.
Business Management and Reporting:
- Consolidate insights from across the supply chain teams to manage the Earnings Variance Analysis submitted to Corporate monthly and relay the narrative back to the relevant Business units.
- Prepares monthly financial reporting including variance and financial statement analysis. Able to clearly communicate a cohesive and concise story around business drivers behind financial data and potential implications on future results.
- Deliver value-added decision support financial insights to key stakeholders
- Monitor and proactively communicate variances of key performance indicators (KPI)
- Support and/or lead process improvement initiatives within M&B FP&A teams
- Maintain data consolidations and integrity from multiple systems into one area to drive key metric analysis.
Planning and Analysis:
- Develop monthly TDC projections based on the inputs and insights received from across the Supply Chain and Commercial teams.
- Develop financial analyses and reports for Management that aid in effective planning and performance evaluation.
- Analyze and track cost savings projects. Tracking actuals against plan.
- Provide analytical insights regarding monthly financial results linking COPM results to COPS
- Develop standard and automated ways to drive better reporting for the SC function to reduce the amount of time required to deliver insights in the IBP process.
Strategic Business Partnering:
- Develop a strong working relationship with key cross functional partners within Finance, Accounting and Supply Chain.
- Partner with the Brand Finance Leads of the M&B business units to provide insights and relevant analysis around their TDC profile for the month, quarter and year as it relates to plan, Prior year and prior projections.
- Create a narrative that influences business partner to make informed decisions that drive balanced, profitable growth
- Present a narrative that is tailored to the audience in order to drive decisive decision making
- Must perform a variety of financial functions including, but not limited to, corporate finance, planning, budgeting and detailed financial analysis
- Must be a self-starter who can deal with ambiguous situations and create your own direction
- Must be comfortable dealing with multiple agendas and driving decisions through influencing without authority
- Bachelor's Degree required - preferably in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum 3-5+ years professional experience required, preferably in the CPG industry
- Understanding and experience with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities including prior financial modeling
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential
- Ability to work as part of a team and interface with others across all levels of the organization
- Comfort level interacting with various Teams, ability to both dive into detail & see big picture
- Knowledge of SAP and EPM is a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills, previous excel modeling and PowerPoint deck creation/storytelling experience is required
- Strong Process Management
- Ability to work in a team environment.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.