Senior ECommerce Supply Chain Analyst - Buffalo, New York, United States, 14213
The Ecommerce Supply Chain Analyst position will deliver the Rich Experience by collaborating with customers, sales, marketing, and the supply chain to proactively develop and optimize the supply chain requirements of our E-Commerce business. The role will create and interpret analysis to support the strategic objectives of the E-Commerce division and identify opportunities to drive cost and service improvements. This role has primary responsibility for leading all supply chain projects related to E-Commerce.
- Identify behaviors, service patterns, and trends to drive the Supply Chain strategy execution and support E-Commerce as it grows.
- Create Supply Chain analytics and KPI's to ensure key Customer deliverables are met
- Craft robust reports and dashboards that enhance decision making process and drive actionable outcomes
- Develop, coordinate, and implement strategic projects to optimize Supply Chain process
- Collaborate with appropriate business unit leaders. Provide observations and recommendations for E-Commerce Supply Chain improvements
- Support Customer Service Lead on managing the Amazon Vendor and Seller centrals to coordinate required distribution activities and notify customers regarding order fulfillment
- Oversee implementation of communication system (CommerceHub) with Costco, RLS and Rich's IS Group. Administer and manage process.
- Analyze operational scorecards to highlight progress and determine opportunities to improve service levels
- Familiarize and manage our book of customers to understand and support their specific logistical needs
- Be the point of contact for customer procurement, logistics and service level inquiries
To be considered for this position candidates must possess the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- B.S. Degree in Supply Chain, Business or related field
- Minimum 5 years of business experience in Supply Chain, Forecasting, or Business Analysis
- Demonstrated ability in data analysis to include interpretation, identification of trends and recommendations for action
- Financial, system, and supply chain acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (interpersonal skills). Able to present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong decision-making skills
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build strong relationships in a team atmosphere
- Strong PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, and advanced proficiency in Excel
- SAP, E-Commerce portal or related systems experience preferred
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich?s. Please contact Rich?s Human Resources department if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.