Senior Director of Strategy, Visa Business Solutions - San Francisco , California, United States, 94118
Visa's Business Solutions (VBS) drives a robust range of payments solutions for commercial clients in the Small Business, Middle Market, Large Corporate, and Government segments. As technology rapidly develops to increase efficiency in electronic payments, Visa is at the forefront serving the growing demand for innovative payment solutions across the Travel & Entertainment and B2B space. The leader will direct Visa Business Solutions to new and emerging Payment technologies for our commercial clients.
The Senior Director of Strategy for VBS will be entrusted with a broad portfolio of responsibilities helping Visa accelerate the growth of its products and services that facilitate payments from one business to another. He/she will be a core member of the VBS team, working closely with VBS colleagues in the U.S. and worldwide. Additionally, he/she will collaborate closely with colleagues across Visa, including Finance, Sales, Client Support, and Technology. The position reports to the Senior Vice President of Strategy for VBS and is based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
This executive will build and execute strategies to grow Visa's small business card and commercial card products, the corresponding technology platforms that enable these products, and non-card solutions like B2B Connect. VBS is a strategic growth area for Visa, with a mission to deliver payment services that move businesses forward and help them thrive, locally and globally.
* Design, lead, and execute strategic initiatives to drive growth in VBS on a global basis, engaging directly with clients and partners of Visa, often at executive levels. This includes strategic growth areas within both existing VBS products/services as well as additional opportunities yet to be brought to market.
* Develop and manage a strategic global framework for pricing VBS products and services that balances pricing for value, developing and growing the market, and Visa's financial objectives.
* Ensure Visa's Rules optimally serve the B2B payments ecosystem, balancing multiple competing priorities and time horizons.
* Develop, communicate, and refine VBS's overall strategy, including engaging Visa's executive leadership team and regional leadership teams.
* Outstanding academic credentials, including a degree from a top tier institution. MBA or post-graduate degree strongly preferred.
* Experience in or in-depth knowledge of payments is strongly preferred, ideally with a deep understanding of cards and payments and in particular commercial and small business payments.
* A proven record of accomplishment delivering high impact results working on projects in the areas of corporate strategy, growth initiatives and new market/segment/business strategies.
* Superior analytic skills, including the ability to derive the business implications from numbers and analysis.
* Strong leadership skills, in particular a demonstrated record of leading multi-disciplinary teams towards a common objective with tangible results.
* Excellent communication skills, including ability to constructively engage and influence executive leadership, and to structure clear and concise written communications.
* Global or multi-national business experience is preferred.
* 15+ years of business experience with experience in payments, banking, or consulting.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.