Senior Director Supply Chain - Braselton , Georgia, United States, 30517
Senior Director Supply Chain Direct Hire Located in Braselton - Northeast of Atlanta Position Overview: The Senior Director, Supply Chain reports directly to the VP, Sales Ops and Supply Chain. The Senior Director will lead the strategic identification, development, and execution of all elements in support of supply chain initiatives. The intent of this newly formed role is to lead and strengthen the organizational structure, standardization and execution around critical strategic initiatives for the supply chain and sourcing functions This role will be responsible for advancing and developing an enterprise supply chain department focused around five core pillars: Commodity Management, New Product Introduction, Supplier Development, Work Transfer and Compliance. The organization will drive strategic sourcing cost savings, development project launches through detailed technical and financial negotiations, contract management, supplier relationship development, continuous improvement initiatives and the development of systems, tools and processes while maintaining quality and safety. This important leadership position collaborates with all Senior Leaders to advance the company's Supply Chain and strategic sourcing processes to meet company goals. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Leadership responsibility for Commodity Management, New Program Introduction Sourcing, Supplier Development, Work Transfer and Compliance
- Responsible for Supply Chain performance around cost, quality and delivery
- Lead the development and execution of 3-year supply chain road map on systems, tools and processes to enable supply chain to continue to leverage its scale and support Fox's significant year over year growth
- Develop, plan and execute strategic sourcing projects generating savings in cost/quality/service sourcing strategies with operations and senior leadership.
- Develop Make vs Buy process and lead decisions with quantitative analysis through collaboration with other subject matter experts.
- Serve as a resource to identify new and alternate supply chain sources in support of long-term manufacturing strategy - inclusive of market research and cost benefit analysis
- Responsible for the identification and assessment of new suppliers, supplier development and new program supplier selection
- Manage team driving Supplier readiness for new parts and programs to ensure flawless launch, on time delivery and within budget
- Measure and manage enterprise team on KPI actual performance against goals on regular basis and present results to senior management
- Sourcing concepts and principles to support identification of suppliers, based on current and future technical/design requirements as well as TLC analysis
- Manage supplier discovery, evaluation, selection and bring-up process. Including initial sourcing decisions and negotiations
- Create and deliver presentations to executive and senior management on project goals and plans, including progress reports
- Partner with vendors to establish enterprise sourcing agreements that take advantage of economies of scale and leverage the purchasing power of the Company on a Global, Regional, and local level
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or related field of study (master's degree preferred)
- Minimum of 15 years of progressive strategic sourcing experience including operations and supply chain management
- 3-5+ years of leadership experience in Supply Chain Management/Sourcing including strong managerial and leadership skills to work across all functions and levels of an organization
- Experienced executive leadership in advanced supply chain and strategic sourcing
- Advanced project management, negotiation, contractual skills
- Experience managing global/international suppliers and personal
- Advanced experience driving KPI performance vs. targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal.
- High level of diplomacy and tact, ensuring confidentiality of information when required
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Superior analytical skills for the preparation of product demand forecasts, financial profitability of product and inventory management issues
- Supply Chain Management Professional Certification
- Experience within the automotive or powersports aftermarket industry
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.