Senior Director Strategic Relationship - Saint Petersburg , Florida, United States, 33737
About Ondot Systems
Ondot Systems is the global leader in powering mobile payment services, serving over 4,000 financial institutions across four continents. The company's real-time platform, built upon an API based services-oriented architecture, gives financial institutions a competitive edge by increasing mobile engagement and empowering their customers to personalize, manage and control how payments are made in today's world of always-on digital commerce, resulting in higher usage of payment instruments while lowering fraud incidents. Ondot offers a unique market opportunity in a hot industry. Join us on this exciting journey!
Sr. Director of Strategic Relationship Management
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career with a top-flight Fintech company at the intersection of payments, digital banking, and interactive data analytics. If you're seasoned client engagement and relationship manager with proven results in growing strategic client relationships in the financial services sector, we'd be delighted to have you join our team.
- Serve as the primary executive point person for Ondot's overall engagement within your clients.
- Meet or exceed revenue, bookings, and relationship expansion targets.
- Develop, manage and maintain strong, active consultative relationships with executive managers at your clients.
- Thoroughly understand your clients' business and objectives and strategize with Ondot product, business development, and senior management team members to identify new opportunities and service areas.
- Ensure appropriate response, escalation and closure of client requests and initiatives.
- Required: Minimum 15 years of experience serving national/global financial institutions or processors in relationship management and/or business development roles for fintech software/solutions companies.
- Wake up every day excited to drive growth. Strong, proven ability, aptitude and desire to network and to earn the confidence of diverse senior client leaders in marketing, sales, product, technology, operations, finance, and procurement functions.
- Technology acumen and ability to develop a solid understanding of Ondot's products and services.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal - comfort presenting and engaging at senior levels.
- Demonstrated track record of success in building and maintaining relationships with senior client leaders.
- Financial acumen and understanding of banking business models.
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Organized, detail-oriented, flexible, self-starter and highly motivated.
- Creative, positive and collaborative problem solver.
- 25 to 30% travel - significant time spent at client facilities.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree with a Business or Marketing emphasis preferred; relevant, equivalent work experience may be substituted for a degree.