Senior Director Global Access Strategy Otezla - Summit , New Jersey, United States, 07901
Location: Summit, New Jersey, United States
Job Category: Market Access
Work Location: 86 Morris Avenue 07901
Organization: Market Access/Pricing
Employee Status: Full-time
Job Type: Regular
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
The Senior Director, Access Strategy for Otezla will lead the development and execution of the Market Access Strategy and Payer Value Proposition to support Otezla across global markets. The Senior Director will be a visible thought leader on cross-functional teams and is expected to make strong contribution to the integrated Otezla brand strategy.
- Lead Otezla Access Team to drive value proposition development and communication
- Develop and continually evolve the Access Strategy and Payer Value Proposition to ensure optimal access
- Represent Market Access on the Otezla Product Team and Global Commercial/Medical Teams to provide strategic access input to commercial, medical and clinical strategy development plans to meet payer customer needs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Global Marketing, Global Pricing, Outcomes Research, Clinical Development, Project Leadership and Corporate Affairs
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of changing pricing and reimbursement environment, processes, and policies of key global markets
- Conducting payer landscape analyses to assess opportunities for Otezla in existing and future indications
- Deliver the Access Strategy, Payer Value Proposition, and payer toolkit to support launch and LCM/ label expansion for Otezla in timely fashion
- 8+ years of experience in healthcare, of which 5+ years in a relevant function; experience in inflammatory disease appreciated.
- Advanced degree in business, economics, health policy or relevant area is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills. Experience in managing teams and developing/coaching others
- Global market access launch experience
- Solid understanding of clinical trial designs and drug development process
- Deep understanding of pricing and HEOR methodologies and payer access systems across major global economies
- Strong strategic thinking skills, ability to scenario plan, craft strategic options, problem solve and prioritize projects
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex or technical content in a simple and convincing way to non-technical audiences
- Ability to deliver clear concise messages and influence change
- Experience in influencing strategy with internal and external customer audiences
- Excellent communication, collaboration, interpersonal, and organizational/administrative skills
- Strong business acumen and confidence to constructively challenge cross functional partners
- Background in immunology preferred but not required
- Direct working experience in market access in major country or at regional level will be an asset in the role
- Must be able to travel domestic and international 20% of the time
Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.
COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE
At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients. Our vision as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions.
\"At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients.\"
There are more than 300 clinical trials at major medical centers using compounds from Celgene. Investigational compounds are being studied for patients with incurable hematological and solid tumor cancers, including multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin s lymphoma (NHL), triple-negative breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. As committed as we are to clinical accomplishment, we are equally committed to patient support, which is a guiding principle at Celgene. We believe all who can benefit from our discoveries should have the opportunity to do so. Celgene puts patients first with industry-leading programs that provide information, support and access to our innovative therapies.
Associated topics: alumni, care, cmo, community, facebook, newspaper, policy, product market, public, regulatory