Senior Director, Supply Chain - Wood and Laminate - Calhoun , Georgia, United States, 30703
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
Reporting to the President, Wood and Laminate Carpet, this person will:
- Design, implement, and monitor S&OP systems and processes to balance demand and supply, integrate financial and operational planning, and link high-level strategic plans with day-to-day operations.
- Utilize statistical forecasting, historical performance trends, annual strategic, new product development and financial plans to develop and implement demand planning, forecasting, inventory and production plans.
- Develop and implement a supply plan focused on customer service while minimizing inventory and operating costs.
- Continuously calibrate the sales and operations plan against the demand and resource plans to quantitatively and qualitatively forecast on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Analyze short and long-term scenarios and develop plans to adjust to planned / unplanned fluctuations in the business.
- Partner closely with sales, product development, manufacturing, finance and other functions to build and optimize upstream and downstream processes, forecasts and the budget.
- Identify gaps and disconnects in the product, demand, supply and finance plans. Create and implement strategies to proactively resolve issues.
- Develop and implement monthly KPIs to show actuals vs variance across all soft surface products and product line level.
- Lead, coach, and develop a direct and indirect team of ~15 team members.
The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated track record of success in supply chain planning and inventory management in a complex global manufacturing or distribution environment.
This individual must have the ability to conduct advanced analysis in the areas of inventory management, production planning, capacity planning, demand planning, product launch planning, forecasting, and distribution network optimization. Ideally, this individual will have experience in broader supply chain functions and be well versed in driving change through collaboration.
- Specific experience in S&OP, demand and supply planning
- Experience with scenario analysis and optimization tools
- Familiarity with lean concepts and tools
- Excellent quantitative analysis and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability in performing in a fast-paced, changing and demanding environment
BA, BS and MBA preferred
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.