Senior Director, Global Brand Management, Strategy Games - Redwood City , California, United States, 94063
Position Title:Senior Director, Global Brand Management
Senior Director, Global Brand Management, Strategy Games
Electronic Arts (EA) is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated marketing professional to lead long-term brand & business strategy for our portfolio of Strategy based games. Candidate to partner with game studios leadership on multi-year product roadmaps and guide a global cross-functional organization to bring amazing gaming brands and experiences to players around the world.
The Senior Director of Global Brand Management, Strategy Games will report to the Vice President of Global Brand Management. EA is seeking a candidate that is a talented brand strategist with experience building consumer brands, products, and services. The ideal candidate will have passion and demonstrated experience building brands; capability of leading product and service marketing strategies; have enthusiasm for the interactive entertainment industry and will thrive on creating opportunities in a fast-paced, dynamic industry.
The candidate will excel at marrying science and creativity and will know how to identify and apply insights into the development of brand and product roadmaps. The candidate will be a strategic thinker with proven ability to influence and oversee cross-functional teams and key business partners.
* Lead the product strategy for titles including the upcoming launch of Command & Conquer Rivals this fall as well as other strategy-based games in development, partnering with key stakeholders including Studios, Marketing and Publishing to outline a multi-year strategy that will grow user acquisition and engagement within a compelling player experience.
* Define long-term brand & franchise vision, identity, and creative direction to ensure consistency across player experiences on a global scale.
* Distil large volumes of consumer research and feedback into tangible and actionable insight that the studio team can use to optimize the player experience.
* Envision and articulate high-performance marketing and creative strategies along with KPIs, aligning with publishing, analytics and marcom teams to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
* Own key partner relationships relating to the game - ensuring regular meetings, communications and identification and execution of co-operative marketing initiatives.
* Lead global cross functional teams in creative development; campaign management; community management; acquisition and engagement teams to deliver branding; positioning; insights.
* Conduct market analysis to ensure consumer, industry, and market trends to inform strategies which create opportunities for brand performance and product development.
* Manage the preparation and onsite support for sales meetings, trade shows, press events, and consumer launch events related to the product.
* Inspire, lead & manage a small team of individuals.
* Be a specialist about EA's and competitions products within the category.
Qualifications & Core Competencies
* Minimum 8-10+ years-experience in senior marketing roles at top companies in categories of entertainment; consulting; technology or consumer products.
* Experience in gaming is also desirable
* BA/BS degree and MBA preferred
* Experience in all major areas of marketing including experience with brand and product marketing; digital marketing channels including paid search, direct response media, direct marketing / CRM, analytics, social media, and public relations.
* Track record of developing innovative, strategic brand marketing plans, marketing campaigns, and development of creative materials.
* Demonstrated success in leading and influencing cross-functional teamwork in consumer product, service, creative development, and technology teams.
* Experience identifying marketing opportunities based on cultural, consumer, market, and industry trends.
* Application of critical thinking and analysis to projects and workflow.
* Excellent communicator and collaborator
* Passion for interactive entertainment
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Approximately 30% travel required
Community / Marketing Title:Senior Director, Global Brand Management, Strategy Games
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText:EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong:Redwood City, California US