Senior Director, Fraud Analytics & Strategy - San Francisco , California, United States, 94112
Senior Director, Fraud Analytics & Strategy with previous fraud experience in online financial services, strong proficiency with machine learning, statistical modeling and proficiency with Python, SAS or SQL and prior management experience sought by fast growing fintech company. The Director will lead the development of fraud strategy roadmap to leverage data and emerging technologies technology to manage fraud, improve customer experience and drive increased loan volumes. Position can be based in SF Bay area or Dallas.
- Master's degree (or PhD) in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Economics or other quantitative discipline. Bachelor's degree with significant relevant experience will be considered.
- 6+ years of fraud analytics experience in online financial services, preferably in lending
- 2+ years of experience in developing machine learning based solutions for fraud detection
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Strong SQL, Python and/or SAS skills are required