Senior Consultant (Training Practice), Professional Services - Zionsville , Indiana, United States, 46077
RTM Consulting is looking for a Senior Consultant with a passion for Professional Services and teaching PS practitioners how to be better consultants.
THIS PERSON MUST BE WELL VERSED IN CURRENT INDUSTRY BEST PRACTICES AND HAVE AT LEAST 10 YEARS OF REAL-WORLD PROFESSIONAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE IN TECHNOLOGY SERVICES COMPANIES TO DRAW UPON.
This role will be responsible for delivering core training materials to customers in a traditional classroom environment and/or virtually over the web. The ideal candidate will have prior experience delivering training or possess excellent presentation skills. Previous experience in consulting and Professional Services in a technology company is a must. Experience in resource management and/or service operations is a plus. Part-time and full-time candidates will be considered. We will consider candidates to work remotely.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
- At least 10 years of work experience in Professional Services - in consulting, resource management, project management, service operations, and/or delivery leadership
- Excellent client-facing communications skills
- Strong presentation experience
- Experience and interest in delivering training and developing training curriculum
- Proven facilitation skills
- Highly skilled in the use of PowerPoint
- Highest standards of ethical behavior
- Ability to travel as necessary for customer commitments