Senior Consultant: Sourcing & Analytics / Supply Chain Networks - Chicago, Illinois, United States, 60602
(Supply Management & DigitalProcurement)
Work you'll do:
Supply Management/Sourcing &Procurement Sr. Consultants will synthesize overall strategy by analyzing awide variety of solutions, selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meetspecific client requirements such as business case, pricing, or complexfinancial analysis, and interpreting and reporting on outputs.
Sr. Consultants will participate insetting engagement objectives and scope; develop work plans for components ofengagements, coordinate activities between work streams and identifying changesin scope.
Sr. Consultants will also designdeliverable content to precisely reflect the engagement contract and clientneeds and strive to improve deliverable quality through verification andvalidation of results.
Sr.Consultants will also have the following preferred skills:
* A minimum of 6 +years consulting and/or industry experience is required, with the Ability totravel up to 80%.
* Experience with delivery of Sourcing& Procurement projects from the strategy through implementation phases;with a focus on contributing/leading a work-stream, business process review,and organizational change.
* Experience including some/most of thefollowing: operational sourcing & procurement transformation, businessprocess strategy and design, direct and indirect spend, materials, categorymanagement, and spend/purchasing, demand management and vendor/suppliermanagement, and demand management.
* Ability to work independently; help leadsmall teams focused on work-streams of largerprojects.
* Strong oral andwritten communication and documentation skills, including presentation skills(MS Excel, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, etc).
* Strong problem solving andtroubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
* Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
* A Bachelor's Degree is required
* Experience with large data-sets andoptimization modeling
* MBA or Advanced degree is preferred.
SupplyChain Networks: Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform theirvalue chains into competitive weapons. We driveefficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactiveinsights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operatetransformational
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional developmentplan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify anduse their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believethere's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills inaddition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte
University, our professionals have avariety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. ExploreDeloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great peoplemake a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broadrange of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive cultureencourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individualsby recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make dailychoices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. Weoffer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintaina culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make animpact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationshipswith our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business hasthe power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-basedvolunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in ourcommunities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploringopportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with yourinterview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the
organization and the business area you'reapplying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: E19NATCSRCMC229-EO