Senior Consultant (CRM/Vault) - Management Consulting - Myrtle Point , Oregon, United States, 97458
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes' annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world's largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It's genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Senior Consultant, Management Consulting will shape the commercial landscape for Pharma and Medical Device organizations through Veeva management consulting projects. This candidate will foster innovation and continuous improvement across organizations by challenging the status quo, creating awareness on industry trends and competitive landscape. The candidate will work with Customers and their partners to achieve higher standards across the Commercial Pharma landscape, from implementing an innovative and compliant brand experience to a new digital supply chain model for content to platform governance and release management processes related to the Veeva CRM and Vault platforms.
The candidate must be able to balance multiple projects concurrently. Key aspects of this role are creativity, innovation, and drive. Candidate must have the ability to travel domestically and abroad as required.
Ideal candidate locations for this remote United States role are: CA, NY, NJ, PA, IL, MD, VA, MA.
* Develop new operating business models or approaches for business processes associated with the Veeva Commercial Cloud. Examples include:
* Digital and multi-channel marketing approach for Veeva multichannel clients
* Global and/or Local digital supply chain operating models for digital asset management and content creation, review, approval and deployment processes
* Governance and Release Management approaches for the Veeva platform
* Project management of the project team performing rigorous analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities, creating the business case and developing the requirements to implement the strategy
* Develop requirements to ensure that business vision and recommendations translate to (and leverage) Veeva products and services
* Lead client transformation engagements, develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings at the executive level
* Provide process development and solution development to support new activities
* Provide ongoing process and operational guidance to support new activities and existing client relationships
* Experience with defining high level enterprise digital architectures and applying digital marketing and digital supply chain models and developing best practices to support strategy recommendations
* Strong understanding of information architecture for digital media
* Experience with developing large scale approach for multichannel or content management solutions for Fortune 500 clients, including requirements definition and implementation
* 5-7 years of life science industry experience (Sales or Marketing related functional experience preferred)
* Should have more than one year of hands on experience with global sales and marketing effectiveness software solutions including CLM (closed loop marketing) for the life science industry
* 2-3 years of experience with eDetailing, digital marketing, closed loop marketing or large scale content management programs
* Core management consulting skills including:
* Workshop facilitation
* Client interviews / focus groups
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Client relationship skills and strong business development acumen
* Ability to thrive in an ambiguous/start-up environment as the business develops and scales
* Experience partnering with advertising/marketing agencies a plus
* Ability to engage with multiple Customer programs at same time (on part-time basis)
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
* Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. SDL2017