Senior Consultant - Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) - Level 5 - Paris , Texas, United States, 75460
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Consultant (Visa Consulting & Analytics) we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Sr. Consultant will report to Visa France/BeLux (FBL) consulting team to deliver projects for Visa clients in the payments domain. The Sr. Consultant will work towards the team's goals and assist in the delivery of detailed data gathering, analysis, insight and practical recommendations to enable successful delivery of client projects.
Furthermore, the Sr. Consultant might be also responsible for delivering internal projects, analysis and reports for internal use.
What we expect of you, day to day.
The Sr. Consultant will report into Visa FBL Consulting to deliver projects for Visa clients in the payments domain team as well as supporting our VCA Europe goals more broadly across the region. The FBL Cluster is part of our Visa Consulting and Analytics (VCA) Europe arm.
Core responsibility of the Sr. Consultant will be to oversee consulting activities in France, but can be deployed to other projects in the FBL Region and potentially more broadly across Europe. The role will report to the FBL Managing Consultant.
* Understand our clients' business objectives, needs, plans etc together with the FBL Account Management Team
* Identify opportunities and potential for improvement to help Visa clients in growing their business
* Develop and propose appropriate strategies and business solutions to the clients
* Manage the delivery of high quality consultancy engagements in the FBL European Cluster
* Management of internal and external project team members
* Set and manage the project budgets
* Contribute to consulting sales and delivery targets
* Perform data analysis
* Help to intensify the business relationships between Visa and its key clients
* Build and retain Visa Consulting relationships to our key clients
* Support FBL Consulting Team and the broader VCA Europe team in achieving the goals for the clusters as well as to support Account Executives in subject expertise areas
* Initiate and execute Thought Leadership projects on the future of payment and retail banking to our clients and partners
* Leverage Visa's innovation, product and data capabilities to further grow our clients' business by working together with the sales and product teams as well as the Visa Innovation and Data Sciences team
* Support Visa Consulting and Analytics practice development by developing skills, tools and innovative methodologies on personal and on team level
What we're after???
* Significant experience in retail banking and/or payment card industry and/or merchant retail business
* Previous experience in strategy / management consulting; with proven project deliveries and expertise in consulting methodologies
* Project experience in a digital and technology-driven environment
* High intellectual capability evidenced by strong analytical skills
* Comprehensive knowledge of data analytics methodologies and tools and the use of data insights for business growth in a digital and technology-driven environment
* Excellent client relationship management skills (also on senior executive level and across all levels of an organisation)
* Strong sales orientation, experience selling major projects/ideas to senior management
* Fluent in English (written & verbal).
* Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) including an ability to comprehend and convey complex technical information
* Strong Business Acumen and Business Analysis Skills (research and analyse market and client information to tell a story)
* Technology/Digitally-savvy and an understanding of consumer economics/behaviour
* Curiosity & willingness to learn and develop as a professional
* Ability to travel
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.