Senior Change Management Consultant - Atlanta, Georgia, United States, 30301
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients' capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn't just encouraged...it's expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build...not just talk.
Does that sound like you? If so, let's connect
People and Change
As a member of our People and Change team, you'll demystify change and activate talent for some of the best brands in the world. We help organizations leverage their people to adapt and succeed in challenging times. By uncovering the perfect blend of organizational structure, people, capabilities, and culture, we drive success for clients facing constant change.
Why North Highland? Our employee ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We'll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we'll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level.?
At North Highland, you're not a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients.
We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table. Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here.
Exciting work you will do:
- Guide teams in the development of impactful deliverables for multiple work streams that create long-term change for some of the world's most exciting brands.
- Build strong relationships with senior client stakeholders that support ongoing projects and open the door to growth opportunities.
- Identify the complex problems facing our clients and build plans that creatively address their challenges through People and Change.
- Put your team's best ideas into action through planning and management; uncover gaps and omissions that may exist in a plan or deliverables.
- Shape the firm's future by identifying opportunities to grow existing accounts.
- Play a central role in your team's growth through coaching and constructive review of ongoing engagements.
- 6+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services, and/or Big 4 consulting experience.
- Experience leading project staffing, invoicing, budgeting, profitability analysis, and opportunity/funnel management.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge in People and Change and the ability to establish credibility with clients, create value, and deliver desired business outcomes at scale through its practice.
- The ability to galvanize client stakeholders and teammates into action for a common goal through collaboration, building consensus, and authentically establishing credibility.
- Experience developing proposals that successfully drive clients to choose a business solution.
- A demonstrated track record of leading large, complex consulting engagements, with roles that involve building and fostering relationships with senior-level client executives.
- Demonstrated success managing teams while fostering high performance.
- Creative ingenuity and a proven ability to find or design simple solutions to complex challenges.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university. A master's degree and/or professional certifications are bonuses.
Click HERE to apply
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.