Senior Associate Supply Chain - External Planning & Delivery - Thousand Oaks , California, United States, 91358
The EPD Sr. Associate Supply Chain, is responsible for:
- Managing sample and product forecasts and shipments from the CMO's to Amgen's sites and/or third-party locations in closed partnership with Amgen's Transportation, Trade Operations, Sites, and the CMO's;
- Managing purchase order and invoices in a compliant and timely manner;
- Implementing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) for managing material transportation, storage, and delivery across NPI's and TT's;
- Ensuring that required Transportation Lanes are implemented and sustained at managed sites;
- Setting up master data for initial demand and supply plan in advanced planning tool (RapidResponse) and SAP;
- Effectively engaging key partners within Supply Chain, Quality, Finance, Process Development, Operations and other functional areas as needed;
- Developing and/or delivering reports, presentations and/or recommendations to Management;
- Serving as a Supply Chain resource and/or representative for special projects and initiatives;
- Working under some level of supervision in line with Amgen Values and Leadership Attributes.
Bachelor's degree and 2 years of experience in Manufacturing or Supply Chain
Associate's degree and 6 years of experience in Manufacturing or Supply Chain
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of experience in Manufacturing or Supply Chain
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business management or life science or advanced degree
- Experience in regulated manufacturing or supply chain setting
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage diverse, global stakeholder groups and manage projects with multiple, cross-functional deliverables
- Proven communication and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated experience in SAP and RapidResponse ERP environments
- Demonstrated experience in a continuous improvement role utilizing tools, methodologies and change management (i.e. Lean, Six Sigma)
- Demonstrated solid analytical skills, business acumen and risk management
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.