Senior Associate, eCommerce Consulting - Washington , Washington DC, United States, 20001
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Customer & Operations for our Consulting practice.
- Work with clients to help understand their business needs and functional requirements of enabling Connected Commerce capabilities that drive positive outcomes across the organization's customer needs, operating models, digital eco-system, and people impacts
- Operate across multiple client functions to help identify critical success areas and support the formulation of recommendations to achieve business objectives
- Work with the consulting teams to help solve client problems and communicate the right value propositions that tie business metrics to operational improvements and address customer needs
- Take ownership and create high quality client deliverables by working in a team setting
- A minimum of three years of hands-on experience in a B2B and/or B2C digital commerce function
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; advanced degree from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Exposure to and understanding of one or more commerce-oriented business functions such as pricing and promotions, cart management, order management, fulfillment, payments, returns and refunds, or e-Commerce fraud
- Experience in implementing e-commerce solutions using industry leading platforms such as SAP Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Oracle CX Commerce, IBM Commerce, or Adobe Commerce Cloud, preferably in a consulting or solution design capacity
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication with a professional presence
- Excellent facilitation, presentation and people management skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.