Supply Chain Specialist IV - Santa Monica , California, United States, 90401
Do you want to make a real difference in the world? Come help us in our quest to cure cancer! Everyone at Kite is grounded by this common goal. Every single day, we seek to establish a direct line between that purpose and our day-to-day work. Join us in our mission!
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic Supply Chain team as a Supply Chain Specialist IV.
Responsibilities (include butare not limited to):
- Leads, manages and supports tasks and projects in support of Kite Pharma's Logistics efforts & plans
- Inputs and monitors cell order progress within Kite Pharma's ERP System.
- Reconciles shipment data between multiple systems to ensure alignment
- Acts as liaison between Kite Manufacturing and Kite Clinical for cell orders.
- Support cell orders for, but not limited to Manufacturing training runs, engineering runs and PV runs
- Troubleshoots and develops plans of action for both expected & unanticipated logistical issues during the transport of Kite Pharma product
- Continuously refines and improves product transport & storage processes
- Develops, authors, and implements procedures and work instructions for logistics related processes
- Proactively manages the sourcing, onboarding, performance and relationship of logistics couriers, external warehouses, and other suppliers
- Prepares, reviews and presents data, reports and presentations as assigned.
- Collaborates effectively with multiple individuals and organizations in a cross-functional, team- oriented environment
- Manages order process from order generation, changes, shipment and final delivery.
- Support EU clinical operations as needed
- New clinical study process updates
- Ensure continuous alignment with Clinical changes between all stakeholders and communicates, manages and reconcile variances
- Adherence to SOPs and cGMP regulations, the ability to accurately complete documentation associated with clinical or commercial orders
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of biologic material transport a plus
- Ability to work with multiple database and electronic systems. Experience with Oracle/ERP, courier, and material ordering portals, considered a plus
- Experience with deviations, CAPA, and change control practices a plus
- Must display strong analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail required
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in writing SOPs
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit . Sign up to on Twitter at .
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability,genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the 'EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.