Senior Associate- Financial Consulting Valuation Services - New York , New York, United States, 10261
Our business valuation team performs valuations of business entities, intellectual property, intangible assets, common and preferred stock and other securities along with partnership interests, private debt instruments, options, warrants, and other derivative products. These services are provided to assist clients with mergers, acquisitions and dispositions; taxation planning and compliance; financial reporting; bankruptcy and reorganization; litigation and dispute resolution; and strategic planning. We also support assurance and tax clients pursuant to their valuation needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related area of study
- 2 - 4 years of business valuation experience (Preferably from a global or national firm environment)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent financial modeling and writing skills
- Ability to travel as needed or requested
- ASA or ABV credential or substantial Progress toward achieving
- Proven Ability to manage staff on projects of varying sizes, along with a passion for developing and retaining talent
- Experience with Option Pricing Models, Monte Carlo and Binomial Models
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to interface with client management, gather facts, organize data, analyze financial statements and other financial data, and identify relevant issues
- Prepare financial Models and write technical reports
- Cultivate and maintain positive, productive, and professional relationships with colleagues and clients
- Team player
- Available to travel overnight as needed
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated industry knowledge and business acumen
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.