Senior Associate, Consulting - Seattle, Washington, United States, 98127
We are currently seeking a Senior Associate to join JLL Consulting.? JLL Consulting helps clients define, implement and achieve enterprise ambitions.? Our consultants with clients to create future-focused, agile strategies to help organizations thrive in today?s world of constant transformation, disruption and uncertainty. We?re strategic problem-solvers who are obsessed with achieving our clients? enterprise goals, from talent strategies and workplace experiences to portfolio, location and real estate strategies to financial and operational performance to enterprise transformation.
What this job involves:
As a Senior Associate you?ll work with innovative and strategic thought leaders and stay ahead in the rapidly evolving Corporate Real Estate business. You?ll work with diverse global clients across a wide range of industries. You will have a variety of client-facing responsibilities such as analyzing issues, interviewing staff, formulating and making recommendations, and helping clients implement proposed solutions. You?ll will get the opportunity to become confident and be prepared to help tackle some of our clients? most complex business issues.?
Specifically, as a Senior Associate you will be responsible for developing pro forma financials, gathering and evaluating economic, demographic, and real estate market data, preparing presentations and requests for qualifications / proposals, as well as financial reporting for clients of the firm. You will also be responsible for reviewing and analysing contract documents, financial reports, and operating plans as part of the due diligence process, negotiations or on-going portfolio management.? You will help our team successfully complete engagements for clients in:
- Real Estate Portfolio Optimization, and Merger/Acquisition Strategy
- Human Experience/Workplace Strategy
- Flexible Space/Workplace Strategy
- Workforce Transformation?
- Corporate Real Estate Organizational Strategy & Process Design?
- Financial Modelling and complex analytics
- Change Management and Program Leadership
- Contribute as a key member of client facing teams to develop, implement and manage consultative programs, working under the leadership of project Engagement Managers
- Support achievement of JLL Consulting?s targeted annual revenue goals by participating in and leading key aspects of consulting engagements with effective and profitable management of project teams and resources
- Help to win new business by contributing to new business pursuits, client presentations and proposals.
- Assist in creating policies, practices, and procedures to improve and enhance client?s real estate performance.
- Help create and implement strategic objectives for clients? operations departments and develop ways to measure operational performance.
- Advise clients on how to meet business objectives and achieve target cost structures
- Help clients innovate and transform their current business models and customer experiences, to create sustaining competitive advantage
- Contribute to growth and differentiation of the Consulting by assisting in the development of ?best practice? consulting processes, approaches, tools and client deliverables.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) by staying abreast of current issues and trends in business, corporate real estate, workplace strategies and organizational development and through active participation in relevant industry forums and professional associations
- Work synergistically with other Consulting Practice and Corporate Solutions service lines, seeking opportunities for integrated service approaches where appropriate
? General Profile:
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products and services.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Requires conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines.
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with management risks and resource requirements.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies.
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus.
- Bachelor?s degree required, along with 5+ years? experience in management consulting, corporate real estate, workplace strategy, facilities management, project management, human resources, organizational development, communications or change management roles.
- MBA, advanced degree and / or certifications desirable.?
- Outstanding written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret qualitative and quantitative research data and synthesize into meaningful and actionable results.
- Strong client relationship management capabilities.
- Strong teaming / collaboration skills (including virtual collaboration with remote colleagues).
- Solid project management abilities.
- Understanding of real estate finance and accounting concepts and financial modeling.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to self-perform in terms of prioritizing multiple tasks and managing time effectively.
- Energetic, creative, and willing to work hard in a fast-paced environment; enjoys variety and challenges of consulting work.
- Program implementation experience in a corporate setting, working alongside cross-functional real estate, facilities, IT, HR, Finance and change management teams, would be highly valuable.
- Current knowledge of corporate enterprise IT infrastructure, tools and technologies desirable.
- Exposure to Six Sigma approaches and/or business process development desirable.
- Persuasive oral presentation and group facilitation skills / ability to effectively promote and articulate concepts.
- 40-50% travel required for this role
You?ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together ? across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We?ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
You?ll have access to mentoring, counseling, and training opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities.
Our learning programs are designed to develop your skills. You?ll also have access to a career roadmap that will help you fully leverage the opportunities you need to be effective and grow professionally. Your leaders will work to provide engaging learning and networking opportunities.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL?s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States..... click apply for full job details