Senior Associate, Change Management Consulting - Dallas , Texas, United States, 75201
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in People & Change for our Management Consulting practice.
* Participate in client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements focusing on the people side of change - including changes to business processes, systems and technology, organization structure, and job roles
* Identify and analyze change impact, assess organizational readiness, and support a change management strategy that mitigates risk and maximizes employee engagement
* Create actionable deliverables that support communication and training efforts, managing resistance to change and help ensure user readiness
* Design and deliver learning solutions that supports organizational change; incorporating the use of learning methodologies and frameworks and is able to concisely communicate ideas through PowerPoint and other documentation while adjusting style and level of details depending on audience
* Partner with business leaders, stakeholders, and project teams to meet business objectives and help ensure deliverables are completed in a timely manner including articulation of complex issues, structuring clear and concise recommendations to a C-level audience
* Assist in the development and evolution of People & Change methodologies and intellectual capital including contributing to articles, whitepapers, and internal training efforts as well as participation in business development by assisting with proposal response
* A minimum of three years of relevant work experience related to change management, organizational development, or human resource consulting.; experience within a major consulting firm preferred
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required; Advanced degree in I/O Psychology, Organizational Development or MBA preferred
* Strong understanding of change management principles, methodologies, and leading practices with previous experience with large scale organizational change efforts and has leveraged PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, and other Microsoft tools to develop work plans, articulate complex issues, analyze data, and structure information
* Strong understanding of adult learning and instructional design theories; previous experience in designing, delivering, evaluating and facilitating training
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and effectively manage relationships with stakeholders, senior management, and staff working independently or as part of a team
* Demonstrated ability and a proven track record of success in delivering client services in a collaborative and fast-paced environment; travel may be up to 80-100% of the time
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.