Senior Associate - Financial Advisory Services - Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States, 74145
Embark (verb) to make, start or begin
We are a financial consulting firm founded by a non-accountant, entrepreneur challenging the status quo. We believe people can actually love their jobs, work hard, AND enjoy having a life. Our mission is to provide peace of mind to corporate finance & business leaders, and we take it very seriously. As we strive to bring a new twist to the professional services work, our people and culture REALLY do determine our decisions and our future. We're growing quickly, but not at the expense of our culture or people.
Who we're looking for...
To excel in this role, you'll need to be a self-starter who is ready to perform on day one. You'll need to be adaptable, and come in with ideas, suggestions, and the attitude that you're willing to try just about anything. In a small team like ours, everyone wears a lot of hats, and nothing is "not your job." The environment is dynamic, so you'll also need to be flexible and adaptable to change as we grow.
What you'll be doing...
Reporting to the leadership of our financial advisory division, you will join other Associates and Senior Associates in our Financial Advisory practice. You'll ensure all clients are taken care of - by assisting with hands-on financial information package consulting, analysis, M&A, etc. in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner. In this role, you'll work closely with clients and have the opportunity to experience multiple aspects of financial advisory, transactions, and strategy.To be a good fit for our Senior Associate role you will have:
- 3+ years of experience in Big 4/public accounting and/or corporate accounting
- CPA or CPA candidate
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Excel
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- A high sense of urgency, strong initiative and the ability to multi-task
- Inter-company experience
- Oil and gas experience
- REIT experience
- Technology revenue recognition experience
- Healthcare experience
- SEC filing exposure/experience
- We pay 100% of premiums for you and your entire family on health, vision, and life insurance, and short and long-term disability
- Starting Salary range of $90,000- $104,000 based on experience
- We match 50% to 6% on our 401K
- Fully paid parental leave for all new parents
- Monthly stipend for family gym memberships
- Highly competitive salaries
- All the technology you'll need to be successful, the most advanced software, and accessories to ensure you get the job done in style
- Monthly team outings (think: axe throwing, a trip to the State Fair, go-kart races, etc.)
If this role sounds exciting, apply and let's start the conversation! We want to make sure Embark is a fit for you, so please create a Plum Profile and take the Culture Index Survey. Take this chance to learn more about your talents, and apply that knowledge as you grow your career.
Plum Profile ->
Culture Index Survey ->
We are excited to learn more about you, cheers!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Upon offer of employment, employees will be asked to submit to a background check and drug screen. Dependent on ongoing client requirements, employees may also be asked to submit to a drug screening and background check throughout employment.