Senior Associate - Business Consulting - Houston, Texas, United States, 77001
Infosys Consulting is the global management and technology consulting practice of Infosys , a global leader in technology services and consulting . We combine the power of time-tested methodologies, people-driven innovation and disruptive technology to enable leaders of the world s top brands pursue a path of smart transformation. Together with our clients, internal and external partners, we co- create and execute pragmatic strategies and solutions that transform organizations and define the future of business. Our dynamically growing consultancy offers our consultants:
- Ability to design and implement end-to-end solutions at scale
- A flat organization structure with direct access to our senior-most leaders
- An entrepreneurial environment full of bright, highly-motivated consultants
- Opportunities for motivated consultants to impact local communities
- The ability to design your career and drive your professional learning and development
- A truly global culture
You are seeking an organization that will provide learning opportunities and mentoring for you to grow your skills so you can become a trusted advisor to clients, as well as allow you to lead teams in a dynamic environment. You want to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, leadership is valued and diversity is respected.
ENTERPRISE CHANGE SR. CONSULTANT ROLE
Infosys Consulting s Enterprise Change Practice is seeking a Sr. Consultant with Learning Solutions experience within several of our industry focus areas. Be a part of our exciting and fast-growing Enterprise Change practice serving clients throughout the world.We address the people and organizational issues associated with large, complex business transformations such as Enterprise Resource Planning implementations, mergers and acquisitions, and major strategy alignments.We provide opportunities for you to grow your skills so you can move into ever-challenging roles on client engagements where, as part, or leading a global team, you can be part of a team delivering change management and learning solutions that ensure high user adoption of organizational or technical program initiatives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support client engagement teams in learning design and development activities, as well as actively contribute your ideas to provide solutions for clients.
- Use instructional design techniques related to adult learning by utilizing technical tools for web-based training and gamification
- Lead a small team of analysts and consultants, both local and global
- Responsible for gathering client data and providing analysis to support design of solutions
- Support development of work products following project guidelines, such as creating end-user documentation and job aids
- Track training metrics and program status.
- Lead/facilitate client workshops to collaborate with clients and educate them through process.
- Support the growth of our Enterprise Change practice by contributing to collateral development and methodology.
- 5 yearsof industry experience
- Ability to help clients to manage change and solve problems that deal directly with aligning people and organizations to the implementation of business strategies
- Experience in the delivery of learning programs for organizations;
- As a developer or instructional/technical designer
- As a lead over a small team
- Building project plans
- Building training templates
- Two years of experience with multiple instructional media such as uPerform, Captivate or Articulate Storyline.
- Experience inputting courses into a Learning Management System, as well as the management of day to day courseware in an LMS environment
- Bachelor s degree
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively analyze data, interview and metrics and communicate results to management
- Organized and able to work independently
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary
- Must be capable of traveling four (4) days a week
- Must be a Resident of one of the cities considered as an Infosys Consulting Hub Location -Boston, New Yok, Basking Ridge, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, San Francisco and Seattle.
- Desire to work in a global delivery environment working on large complex programs
- Use of all MS Office tools
- Previous, sustained, consulting experience, preferably in a Big 4 consultancy practice
- Gamification design and/or build experience
- Graduate degree preferred; Business Administration, Organizational Behavior and Development, Industrial Psychology, Instructional Design or other related fields.
- provided by Dice