Senior Associate - Business Consulting - Basking Ridge , New Jersey, United States, 07920
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 years experience in the Financial Services industry with a strong understanding of the business, technology and operations including knowledge of products and intermediary service providers in one or more areas of Investment Banking / Asset Management / Wealth Management.
About Infosys Consulting
We offer you great opportunities within a dynamically growing consultancy. Our teams drive innovation through pragmatic strategies and solutions that are defining the future of business by harnessing the power of technology. As part of global technology leader Infosys, our consulting firm offers:
- Ability to design and implement end-to-end solutions at scale
- A flat organization structure with direct access to our senior-most leaders
- An entrepreneurial environment full of bright, highly-motivated consultants
- Opportunities for motivated consultants to impact local communities
- The ability to design your career and drive your professional learning and development
- A truly global culture
About the Role
As a Senior Consultant, you will work on strategic programs dealing with complex, industry-specific requirements, while further deepening knowledge in your respective area of specialization. You will independently deliver high quality solutions and actively build key client relationships.
- Execute engagements at Financial Services firms as part of complex change and transformation initiatives to address key changes impacting the Wealth Management, Investment Banking and Asset Management industry
- Conduct interviews / workshops / walkthroughs with subject matter experts and process owners to elicit and document requirements
- Understand key regulatory directives issued by financial oversight bodies such as SWIFT, GIPS, ICI, SEC, OCC, etc. with an ability to identify and interpret key areas / processes impacted within the client organization
- Gather and analyze business requirements, processes, design and develop data maps required to support technology transformation initiative
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the client organization and Infosys on technology transformation programs and initiatives
- Manage end-to-end project execution, stakeholder communication and minimize engagement risk by proactively identifying issues and recommending courses of remediation
- Support business development activities ranging from leading or contributing to proposals and developing propositions
- Develop market relevant points of view to generate and sustain presence in the marketplace
- Bachelor s degree or foreign equivalent required
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years of management consulting experience at a top-tier consulting firm
- Good depth of knowledge in one or more domain areas - Corporate Actions, Securities Pricing, Reference Data, Index and Benchmark Data, Fund Compliance, Fund Investment Performance Attribution, Order Management and Trade Execution, Trade Processing & Settlement, Fund Accounting, Financial Advisory, Wealth Management processes, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation
- Proven ability to lead projects, build strong and effective business relationships
- Ability to facilitate discussions, analyze and de-construct problems, develop structured solutions and categorize challenges in the project environment
- Highly motivated with strong analytical acumen and problem-solving skills
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 80%, depending on client requirements
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Infosys will not sponsor H-1B or other work authorization for this role at this time.
- Live to within 2 hours drive time or be willing to relocate to one of the following Infosys hub offices / locations - Boston, MA; Basking Ridge, NJ, New York, NY.
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree
- 3-5 years of experience working on change initiatives in Investment Banking / Asset Management firms working either directly or with a reputed professional services firm
- Experience with one or more products like IHS Markit, FactSet B-One (BISAM), Charles River (CRD OEMS, Compliance), Calypso, Eagle STAR-PACE, Advent APX, Blackrock Aladdin
- Working knowledge of data management standards in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of data analysis skills using SQL and data reporting / visualization tools (like Tableau) will be an advantage
- Proven ability to deliver under tight deadlines and challenging constraints
- Experience in executing programs using Agile methodologies
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary
- This job description may not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties and responsibilities that are required of the employee
- EOE : Minorities / female / disability / veteran / sexual orientation / gender identity / national origin