SR ODI/OBIEE Consultant - Government Client (Public Security Clearance - Baltimore, Maryland, United States, 21201
Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s, GC, TN, E3, H4EAD, L2EAD and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
(This position will move fast and close - please forward resume to Ph: - write Skills Name in the Subject Line while responding - Need Local Consultants - Please call and let me know)
(Minimum IT: 10 Yrs - Please don't submit below 10 years of IT Exp)
Environment: ODI 12c, OWB, PL/SQL, TOAD, Serena Team Track, PVCS, OBIEE, Linux
To move all the current system from OWB to ODI and move Data from various sources as PRISM (Procurement and Acquisition System) and Oracle EBS needed to be pulled out and to be loaded daily into various Facts and Dimension tables in Data Warehouse database.
- Conversion of existing OWB (Oracle Warehouse Builder) process flows to ODI packages
- To Develop ODI mappings, packages, procedures and Load Plans in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- To Provide O&M Support to Data Warehouse
- Daily ETL load monitoring and Performance tuning
- To Improve the design of the existing ETL jobs
- To Test the ODI packages developed by the team
- To Customize the Knowledge Modules in ODI
- Design, develop and maintenance of Complex PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions, Materialized Views, Materialized Views logs, Materialized Views Refresh Groups, DB Triggers, Views and Sequences.
- Consolidation of multiple schemas from multiple physical sites into one schema activities involved data modeling, table creations, index creations, ETL/ELT, Data Analysis and data cleanup.
- Use Knowledge modules to achieve client requirements such as connecting to specific technology, extracting data from it, transforming the data, checking it, integrating it, etc.
- Used ODI Operator to monitor sessions.
- Create model folder, sub folders reversed the technologies to get the table structures.
- Create project folder and imported, exported the knowledge modules in different environments.
- Create interfaces, Procedures and Packages, generated scenarios using Oracle Data Integrator Designer.
- Automated the ETL packages and File delivery packages using Oracle Data Integrator built-in agent.
- Designed and developed the purge process for purging operator logs using oracle data integrator tools in the package.