SME IT Change Management (Active Clearance Req'd) - Arlington , Virginia, United States, 22209
DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is looking for a Subject Matter Expert - IT Change Management to provide support to SAF AQX in Arlington, VA.
The purpose of this requirement is to provide the SAF/AQX organization, and other Headquarters Air Force organizations, support in the development and maintenance of strategic plans, which will allow agencies to establish linkage among planning elements such as mission, vision, goals, objectives, strategies, and performance management initiatives. We will provide support in aligning organizational investments in people, technology and capital to the overall strategies while assisting in the development and articulation of the agencies strategic vision with corresponding mission, business, and performance measures.
The Business Analyst shall provide Change Management assistance and
- Assist the Air Force to plan, implement, and evaluate acquisition, policy related processes, and environmental changes pertinent to the Air Force's strategic objectives and related acquisition initiatives.
- Assist program managers and stakeholders to lead and manage the change process; assess organization(s)' commitment and ability to implement change; develop and implement strategic communications plans; implement changes and monitor/report performance; and make necessary adjustments.
- Asist in defining business issues and clearly communicate the need for change to the acquisition community and ensure understanding of the organizational implications and risks associated with organizational change.
- Perform organizational analysis to ensure that the results of change are consistent with organizational value systems and are within the critical path of business operations.
- Provide strategic advice on best practices to the acquisition community on change management utilizing Master Black Belt level certifications
- Master's Degree plus 9 years of related experience OR Bachelor's Degree plus 11 years of related experience OR a High School Diploma plus 15 years of related experience;
- Secret clearance;
- 5 years DoD experience
- Air Force acquisition experience; expert in subject matter
- Master Black Belt level certifications.
- Experience supporting SAF/AQ, HQ USAF, or DoD environment.
*This position is contingent upon award of contract and will begin in mid-February 2020
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor