SAP Treasury Consultant/Subject Matter Expert - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States, 15201
Bramasol is the Revenue Recognition leader and a recognized SAP Revenue Recognition services partner for companies seeking to comply with and benefit from the new Rev Rec standards. We're deeply rooted with SAP - ever since becoming their first partner in 1996, and continue to invest in the latest SAP technologies and drive innovation on the SAP platform.
Bramasol specializes in developing, selling, implementing and supporting SAP software within seven industries: high-tech software; high-tech OEM; manufacturing for industrial machinery and components; telco, wireless, and internet services; professional services; life sciences; plus, developed and offers a unique SAP solution based on SAP software for sports and venue management.
We at Bramasol, are looking for Senior SAP Treasury SME/Consultant in Sant Clara, CA. Please find below the detailed job description for your further reference.
Role: Senior SAP Treasury SME/Consultant
Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Bramasol is based in Santa Clara, California, but candidates can be based anywhere in the U.S.
- The resource should be open to travel 80%, Monday through to Thursday.
Employment Type: Full Time/Contract
- Bramasol is seeking Senior SAP Treasury SME for its SAP United States Practice.
- This position requires business knowledge, direct interaction with clients, hands on system configuration expertise of SAP FI/CO and may include team management for both onsite and offshore resources.
- You will guide clients through best-practice project scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing the banking solution.
- Work with business partners for Bank transactions
- SAP FI TRM Consultants with Banking / Treasury experience are required.
- At least 10 - 15 years of experience required in SAP Treasury
- Must be client-facing and have demonstrated experience in leading client workshops and ability to influence and obtain buy-in of SAP Treasury from stakeholders
- The consultant should know SAP FI specifically Banking configuration, EDI, coordinate with different Banks and end-to-end testing.
- Senior FI Treasury functional consultant with 10+ years of SAP FI-CO in multiple implementations
- Experience working with Banking/Treasury, Results analysis, US GAAP, IFRS.
- Cash Mgmt. -
- Cash Position
- Manage Bank accounts
- Treasury and Risk Mgmt.
- Transaction Mgmt
- Hedge Accounting
- In-House Cash
- Central Payments
- Intercompany netting
- Cash Concentration
- SAP Treasury: IHC setup/Electronics bank statements, dunning and payments.
- SAP Banking: Lockbox, electronic bank statements, bank reconciliation (MT940 format & Multicash).
- Seeking SAP Treasury consultants with 8-10 years of experience implementing SAP cash management, TRM, hedge management, bank communications manager (SWIFT, Multibank reporting), and In-House Cash, along with analyzers.
- Bachelor of Science or Arts or Computers or Accounting (preferred).
- Proven success implementing SAP functionality in a team environment & ability to work self-sufficiently.
- Certification in SAP FI/CO, and/or other SAP Solutions.
- Ability to follow SAP methodology including conducting gap analysis between business requirements and SAP solutions, analyzing and preparing data migration plans, developing & executing rigorous data and process testing plans
- Project Management experience with Large and Medium Sized Enterprises (preferred but not required).