SAP Treasury & Risk Management Consultant - Orlando, Florida, United States, 32801
We are looking for an experienced SAP treasury subject matter expertise around Treasury strategies, processes, organizational transformation and implementation of treasury management system to our consulting services.
- 8+ years of consulting or major corporation treasury or bank treasury experience with focus on technology including treasury management systems specifically SAP Treasury
- Hands-on experience with any of the SAP Treasury core components (i.e. Cash management, Transaction manager, In-house cash, Risk analyzers, Liquidity planner, Hedge management and accounting, SWIFT integration, BCM, integration with financial accounting and other applications).
- Strong experience with SAP FICO can be considered and where cross training into SAP Treasury could be provided.
- 4+ years of SAP Treasury consulting experience, preferably through multiple implementations with at least 3 full-life cycle implementations covering all phases of software development life cycle.
- Experience developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under inter-dependent project deadlines.
- Experience from treasury transformations, vendor selections, TMS implementations
- Entrepreneurial nature: resourcefulness; flexibility; creativity; energy and versatility.
- Strong presentation, consulting, project management, client, and training/ mentoring skills
- Strong executive presence and good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead a team and to establish credibility as a trusted advisor with clients.
- Strong personal network of industry contacts in major target major corporations and financial institutions.
- Good working knowledge of cash management, FX, Debt capital markets and interest rate risk management
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- General understanding of the relationship among business, protection, technology and industry issues and characteristics
- Demonstrated ability to plan marketing programs, create and direct proposal, and presentation effort.
Krishnakumar Sainathan- provided by Dice