SAP Supply Chain Business Analyst - Lakeland , Florida, United States, 33801
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
Candidate will be responsible for providing business analyst support of several internal Supply Chain systems including LM Procure to Pay (P2P). Candidate will be expected to participate in all phases of systems maintenance, operations, and software development to include issue trend analysis and corrective actions; requirements definition, test, and deployment; and process improvements. Candidate will work very closely with an integrated team that includes end users, business analysts, and software engineers.
Support to the sustainment activities for the LM Procure to Pay Process Teams, and support of break/fix incidents and O&M enhancements, functional testing, documentation and training updates, and communications.
* Test Automation support to integrate as part of the operations process
* Provides production support, including off hours when required
* Provide input to project status and progress reports
Interacts with LMP2P subject matter experts across Lockheed Martin to support enterprise process teams and overall priorities.
Actively participates in status meetings for the larger LMP2P program.
This position may be able to work from any major Lockheed Martin facility.
Travel, as required to support the LMP2P Program.
* Experience with the Software Development Lifecycle as illustrated through related school or work experience
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and relationship skills
* Knowledge of business process analysis or related experience
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Experience with MS Office products
* Ability to develop and execute a project with minimal guidance and oversight
* Demonstrated experience showing flexibility and a willingness to explore innovative solutions to achieve results.
* Experience working in a fast-paced, virtual environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.