SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central- Senior Solution S - Lake Mary , Florida, United States, 32746
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central- Senior Solution Specialist- USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do
* Working closely with a large team to deliver results for your client
* Lead and manage teams or work streams to contribute to the Employee Central implementation and overall project success
* Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
* Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
The HRT team
Human Resources Transformation
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice - the work we do supports the five major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization's productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered.
* 4+ years of experience configuring and implementing SAP SuccessFactors/HCM Employee Central
* Strong functional knowledge of the system, specifically Employee Central
* Experience leading teams and driving their work to ensure project timelines are met
* Experience managing work streams, including monitoring for project issues and sound judgement for escalation
* Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
* Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA or Gilbert, AZ area.
* Minimum of 2 Full Life-cycle implementations of SAP SuccessFactors focused on Employee Central, from planning to configuration through go-live
* Certification in at least one SuccessFactors module
* Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
- provided by Dice