SAP Solutioning Consultant (Junior to Mid Level) - Atlanta, Georgia, United States, 30301
The Baer Group is looking for SAP Solutioning Consultant for a Contract-to-Hire role located in Atlanta, GA.
Title: SAP Solutioning Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA (Onsite Mon-Fri)
Rate: **W2 All-Inclusive Required (No C2C)**
Our direct client is looking for an SAP Solutioning Consultant for a contract-to-hire role in Atlanta, GA. This role will consider junior to mid-level consultants with experience in SAP along with preferably TPM, Pricing, OTC, or some combination thereof. This client requires in office Monday to Friday (local) and interested in converting to a full-time employee.
- General understanding of Information Technology methodologies, SAP ERP and/or 3rd Party customer relationship management, customer contact, and call center systems. More extensive understanding would be a plus
- Demonstrated effective communication, project management, change management, facilitation, conflict resolution, analysis, and interpretation, visionary and strategic thinking skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Preferred Experience:
- SAP ECC SD, MM, Pricing
- SAP CRM - TPM
- SAP PI Process Integration
- Experience with SAP - BI/BW/HANA
- 3rd Party and Packaged Software solutions supporting TPM (e.g. CRM, TPM) Preferred
The Baer Group is an Enterprise Technology Consulting firm based in Atlanta, GA providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Consultants and Employees of TBG enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
The Baer Group prides itself on our ability to work directly with key stakeholders to create the most optimized service experience possible for our consultants and our clients. TBG s job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with mission critical programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions available while offering highly competitive market rates. TBG focuses on representing jobs that provide streamlined response to our proposed candidates and a best in class engagement experience- provided by Dice