SAP Solution Manager Consultant - Washington , Washington DC, United States, 20001
Who Are We?
TeraThink has celebrated over 15 years of successful delivery of innovative and transformative consulting services to the federal government. We specialize in information technology and management consulting that has a purpose and makes a difference. Our teams are focused on providing exceptional service and solving our clients toughest challenges.
Our leadership team has a vast amount of experience and boasts a highly successful track record of delivering results within their respective solution areas and industries. Each leader adheres to a lead by the way you want to be led philosophy, which emphasizes transparency and open-door approachability.
Who Are We Looking For?
At TeraThink, we put our employees first and we expect nothing but your best in return. Our company believes in the importance of growth, passion, character, and of course - fun! Our positive work environment encourages team members to find enjoyable and challenging work in order to bring out the best in each individual. We look for dedicated team members who want to be a part of growing this incredible company. The best candidates are those who always look to go above and beyond and challenge themselves to achieve more each day.
Sound Like You?
Do you want to excel in your career and enjoy what you do? Then come join our growing team of brilliant professionals at TeraThink.
What You ll Do
The SAP Solution Manager Consultant role will consist of partial remote work with travel to Washington, D.C. and Indianapolis, IN. Duration is 6-12 months with good possibility of extension up to 5 years. You will work as a senior team member to make sure the Enterprise Application software runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible and develop solutions for any shortcomings. Provide application development, systems administration, security, and middleware support services that meet the design specifications of the client.
As a Principal Consultant - Enterprise Application Technical, you will do the following:
- Develop medium to high effort technical design specifications.
- Develop and execute unit tests to support coding efforts.
- Design, code, test, debug and document within the Enterprise Application software and integrate with other applications.
- Devise or modify procedures and translate requirements into technical specifications and working software.
- Assist with overseeing implementation of required hardware and software components for approved applications, coordination tests of the application system for proper performance.
- Perform software code troubleshooting and issue management activities.
- Learn flow and modules in existing Enterprise Application systems, resolve existing issues, link modules, and help to streamline the process
- Perform system administration tasks and implement system security provisions.
- Evaluate and test Enterprise Application software, compile data, and produce relevant reports.
What We re Looking For
- Must be of U.S. Citizenship per client requirements with ability to obtain a DHS security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with 5+ years of experience (8+ years may be considered in lieu of degree).
- SAP Solution Manager with 6 to 8 years of experience includes hands on below functionality.
- Should have experience in Solman 7.2, Change Control Management, Requirement Management, Release Management, Test Suite (Automation Testing), BPCA, TBOM, Process Management, Solution Documentation, Project Management (Tool), integration with Third party tool, Application operations TechMon and BPMon Tool.
- Expertise to configure, ChaRM, Focus Insights, Focus Build, OCC, BPM.
- Experience connecting SAP Solution Manager to other SAP systems.
- Focus Build - Design and Implement Requirement to Deploy scenarios. (Work package and Work item) for Build project.
- Ability to configure and support complex landscape for Release cycle.
What We'd Like to See
- Design and define Test Management scenarios for Build and Maintenance project.
- Manage Process management (All Branches) and Solution document. Able to create BPMN modeling (Process Diagram).
- Integration with Third party tool (ServiceNow and Jira). Should have Knowledge on SolMan Project Management.
Why TeraThink is a Great Place to Work
We love coming to work every day. Our benefits and work-life balance provide employees with much more than just the essentials they keep us happy in and outside of work.
A health insurance plan is provided at no cost for employees.
Employees enjoy federal holidays off in addition to 18 days of Paid Time Off (20 days after 2 years of service, 25 days after 5 years of service).
Our 401k is at a 4% match on a 5% contribution which has immediate vesting because we want you to stay here because you love it not for an invested 401k match. And we know you will love it!
Visit the page for a full list of benefits offered by TeraThink.
In addition to a top-notch benefits package, we host outings at The National Zoo, Escape Room, Top Golf, and holiday parties with swanky themes such as Casino Night. Our employees are also provided the opportunity to enjoy numerous perks such as:
- Multiple high-definition TVs at our offices with plentiful snacks to enjoy in the caf areas
- Breakaway activities such as foosball, darts, and shuffle board
- TeraThink sponsored FitBit and steps challenges, with prizes
- Quarterly shipments of snack boxes to our employees working on client site
- Season tickets to local sports teams
- Cell phone and commuter reimbursements
We also embrace recognition as a way to showcase the great work that takes place at our company each day. As a way of shining light on our hard-working employees, we often provide gift cards for achieving major project milestones, attaining personal certifications, or as a thank you for employees who give back to the community.
Our Focus on Professional & Team Growth:
We focus on encouraging constant learning, growth and innovation, and support Communities of Practice so that team members can dedicate time to learning new tools or solutions as while as getting to know employees on other projects. We provide each employee with an annual contribution amount to use towards learning and growth. We also encourage our team to participate in our TeraThink blog and share our knowledge with various communities of learning.
We strive to provide our employees, whether on client site or in our internal offices, with the best possible work experience. We keep a pulse on our team by sending out frequent micro-surveys that allow team members to provide feedback and thoughts. This frequent feedback allows our agile company to make changes and continue to adjust in any areas to provide team members with the best TeraThink.
Whether it is our events, benefits and perks, open communication, culture of recognition and growth; we want team members to be happy and fulfilled in their careers at TeraThink. Our future is you.
TeraThink is a proud EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, ancestry, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by state or federal law.- provided by Dice