SAP Solution Consultant TMS (Transportation Management) - Indianapolis, Indiana, United States, 46201
ROLE: SAP Solution Consultant TMS (Transportation Management)
LOCATION: Indianapolis, IN
STATUS: CTH / Full-Time
SAP TM Business Analyst bridges business and IT. Requirements gathering, analysis, planning, configuration, testing, implementation,design, documentation, training and support.
Analysis, Design & Requirement Gathering
- Requirements gathering
- Provides project estimates, experienced in conducting, leading Blueprint workshops
- Creates analysis & requirements gathering documentation (SAP Blueprint, elements of the Design documentation, configuration documents, test cases, SAP Process Documents & SAP Training)
SAP Configuration and Testing
Expertise in the SAP master data settings & their impact on system design/transaction execution
- Responsible for unit testing of any configuration performed either alone or in conjunction with other configuration analysts
- Demonstrated knowledge of the SAP architecture, operating systems, modules and technologies in order to facilitate solutions
- Strong understanding of SAP master data, General understanding of ABAP, SAP Basis functions
- SAP TMS 5+ Design and implementation experience as primary resource. Prefer additional 1+ year in support
- SAP MM 5+ year. Prefer WM/ with integration with payment processing
- 10 years in SAP design and implementation
Senior SAP TM / Transportation Management specialist. The ideal candidate recommend new solutions for the business, helps crafting business strategy/ improvements to existing processes, and implements solutions.
Hands-On SAP TMS experience is must along with SAP SD processes (Order Entry, Shipping, Shipment Cost, Delivery, Invoicing, Billing, Pricing, configuration, troubleshooting) is required. Supports SAP SD, Transportation and Logistics business processes.
Focal point for all technical aspects, conducts requirements gathering, development/delivery of requested changes, testing & documentation, and the support in the production environment. Coordinates with service providers to manage delivery of changes, where appropriate. The ideal candidate will be able to find/vet/recommend new solutions for the business, able to help craft business strategy and improvement to existing processes, as well as implement solutions identified.
Experience with SAP TMS, or any TMS solutions
SAP SD processes, including Order Entry, Shipping, Shipment Cost, Delivery, Invoicing, Billing, Pricing, configuration, and troubleshooting is required.
Proven hands-on experience in SAP Logistics execution/SAP Transportation Management (TMS), related domain & hands-on experience on prior project implementations.
Send resume with following:
- Candidate Name: _______________
- Interview Availability: _______________
- Availability to Start: _______________
- CV in word doc. _________
- Home Location: _________
- Email /ph #, LinkedIn _________
- Full-Time ok? _________
- Desired SALARY? _________
- Contract ok / RATE? _________
- Relocation ok? _________
- Travel ok? _________
- Are you 1099 / Inc . ? _________
- Status (H1b, US Cit.)? _________