SAP Solution Architect - OTC and Financial Close Value Chain - Los Angeles , California, United States, 90001
Title: SAP Solution Architect - Order-to-Cash and Financial Close Value Chain
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 12 months
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Our client is looking for an Order to Cash and Financial Close Solution Architect that will lead and collaborate with an extended team of stakeholders on defining and documenting the Solution Architecture for multiple projects involving both on premise and SaaS solutions to support critical business processes, including but not limited to upstream commerce system integration, billing, invoicing, accounts receivable, cash/bank reconciliation and resulting financial general ledger postings.
The solutions will be highly visible and operating on critical deadlines, in order to support business targets.
- Plan and facilitate solution design workshops, support project execution teams on design decisions, data integration patterns and security.
- Driving through to completion a set of architecture design documents i.e. Conceptual, logical and physical with the Architecture Advisory Group.
- Throughout the lifecycle of the project, works closely with an extended team of infrastructure and application architects, solution and business architects to safeguard the platform for scale, security and future business transformation opportunities.
- Defines and creates solution architecture documents - conceptual, logical and physical with SAP as the finance core
- Defines scope and capability roadmaps for the end to end solution
- Evaluates trade-offs and recommends key design decisions for the Order to cash and Financial close value chain.
- Partners with business and IT stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Proactively evaluated the design impact when changes in project scope occur
- Facilitates design sessions with project team members and key stakeholders across the value chain to validate understanding of business requirements and effectively design the solution
- 5 to 10 years of experience as a solution architect of enterprise-wide software implementations with SAP as the financial core, in complex and large ERP environments with multiple integrated systems
- This position requires strong stakeholder collaboration skills and the ability to connect with and facilitate workshops, ad hoc design sessions.
- Strong business analysis skills and the ability to learn new business quickly, and to think strategically, remaining focused on an end to end solution architecture.
- Strong SAP SD and FI module experience in configuring and designing the Order to Cash and Financial close business processes from an end to end perspective
- Utilize architecture principles to design effective cross platform solutions to enable business outcomes that are secure, scalable, cost-effective, embracing digital transformation methodologies
- Document architecture models at multiple levels i.e. conceptual, logical and physical detail diagrams
- Collaborate with cross organizational peers and architects to leverage cross platform knowledge and best practice
- Collaborate on design sessions with the extended business architecture team for end to end system design for multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation, presentation and collaboration
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
- Comfort with ambiguity, frequent change, or unpredictability
- SAP certification, ECC and S/4 Experience
- SAP BRIM / FI-CA Experience
- Financial accounting experience
Please apply through our on-line portal with your resume and contact information. Applications will be reviewed and assessed against position requirements. Qualified candidates will be contacted by the lead recruiter within 48 hours of submittal. No phone calls please.
You may also apply for this position by mail. Send your cover letter and resume to:
1 Post Street, Suite 550
San Francisco, CA 94104
Method360 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer- provided by Dice