SAP Senior Solution Architect - Finanace - Location is open - Edison , New Jersey, United States, 08817
Client is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for the last fifty years. Client offers a consulting-led, cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of business, technology and engineering services and solutions. This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile delivery model, recognized as a benchmark of excellence in software development.
Job Title SAP Sr Solution Architect Finance
Location City and State Close to Major airports and be willing to travel at least 80% of the time
Must have skills
- Minimum of 15 years of Total SAP experience of which at least 10 years on SAP Finance
- Strong Finance/Accounting education background should have expert level familiarity with accounting concepts
- Multiple years of experience with full cycle implementation of various SAP Finance modules (ECC and/or S4)
- Strong SAP Solutioning experience with proven prior experience in pre-sales/solutioning
- Should be able to articulate and demonstrate S4 functionalities
- Should be able to engage in conversation on wide ranging Finance/Accounting topics with senior level Accounting/Finance users including Controllers/CFOs including IFRS, USGAAP and Best Practice processes
- Ability to run Due diligence, Define Roadmap and Strategies
- Ability to facilitate workshops and to identify business requirements
- Present proposal presentation to senior management at CxO level people and be able to influence their decision
- Ability to communicate competitive intelligence from the field
- Should have experience in all FICO modules, Product Costing, Material Ledger, CO-PA, etc. and strong knowledge of integration with Sales Distribution, Production, Materials Mgmt., Project Systems, etc.
- Proven success implementing SAP functionality in a team environment and has ability to work stand alone and be hands on.
- To follow SAP methodology including conducting gap analysis between business requirements and SAP solutions, analyzing and preparing data migration plans, developing executing rigorous data and process testing plans Project Management experience with Large and Medium Sized Enterprises.
Good to have skills
- Certification in S4 HANA, and or other SAP Solutions is a plus.
- Preferred Central Finance experience at least one implementation
- Finance degree preferred
- Prior experience working for large Global System Integrators is a big plus
- Closely work with Global SAP Delivery leadership to deliver SAP solutions
- Ensure delivery of SAP solutions using Client delivery methodologies
- Manage the relationship with the customer key stakeholders and be Client s "face" to the customer throughout the sales & delivery process
- Lead business requirements discussions with customer to implement SAP Finance solutions (ECC or S/4 HANA) for the Finance and Controlling area
- Design and implement core finance and surround solutions as per Industry best practices.
- Understand the SAP roadmap for Finance and become a trusted advisor for clients in driving their S/4 HANA adoption
- You will be required to guide our clients through best-practice project scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success for Client and its customers in implementing the SAP Finance (and/or S/4 HANA)
- Provide strong technical understanding of the product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full platform and how it may be configured to meet a customer s business needs
- This position requires business knowledge, direct interaction with clients, hands on system configuration expertise of SAP Finance (and/or S/4 HANA) and may include team management for both onsite and offshore resources
- You will guide clients through best-practice project scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing the SAP Finance solutions
- Ideal candidate should have a proven ability to provide technical direction for complex SAP S/4 HANA issues, and can collaborate with the business and developers and execute on agreed timelines.
- Be able to present Client end to end solutions and product-suite configuration options for SAP
- Support the response requirements to the functional/technical sections of RFI/RFP's as necessary
- provided by Dice