SAP Retail Master Data Consultant - Boston, Massachusetts, United States, 02108
Our Client is looking for a SAP Retail Master Data Consultant.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the POS system conversion and e-commerce migration activities and tasks from SAP Retail master data standpoint.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Understand the customer environment and ability to support all stages of a Master Data conversion and migration projects
- Ability to solve functional and technical obstacles and work closely with project team from different streams.
- Work self-directed and independently to lead all the Retail master data activities.
- Should be good with through documentation.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum three years of experience in SAP RETAIL Master Data is must
- Individual should be specializes in Retail specific master data that includes hands on expertise in Retail Merchandising Processes with focus on Retail article master data (Article creation, changes, mass maintenance, conversion etc), Article sales sets, org structure, site master, pricing, Data conversions, Assortments management (Listing, extension), LSMW/Winshuttle
- Must have hands on Retail promotions functionalities.
- Consultant should be able to integrate and facilitate SAP master data with other systems such as Point of Sale, E-commerce or other ERP systems
- Consultant must be able to lead fit gap sessions, have strong communication/documentation skills, drive gap resolutions and coordinate with the business during data conversion and migration.
- Good understanding of Retail industry specific business processes
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects concurrently.
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Must be results-oriented and attitude adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Provide ad-hoc training, user support and knowledge transfer at the end of the project.