SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) Delivery Consultants - Nationwi - Atlanta, Georgia, United States, 30301
Growing demand for our expertise has fueled global growth and has created immediate opportunities for the best and brightest SAP PLM consultants.
Linx-AS Consultants are professionals who design, implement and deliver SAP solutions to solve defined business problems.
Depending on experience, you may serve as an individual contributor or oversee a small team on key project deliverables that require detailed functional knowledge. You may also be responsible to coordinate the creation of specific functionality for a client demo and may assist or lead in the presentation of that functionality to the potential client.
- Configure SAP PLM modules.
- Support and/or lead workshops with clients to define business design
- Complete documentation of business the design.
- Identify "as-is" and "to be" business and data requirements.
- Support projects with data migration activities including executing data loads.
- Conduct unit and integration testing.
- Create supporting configuration, testing, and training documentation.
Professional Consulting Skills Requirements
- Analytical Thinking in a Problem Solving Environment
- Client Focus
- Relationship Building
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Business acumen
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or related degree required, Master's degree a plus.
- Minimum of one 1 end-to-end SAP PLM implementations, including hands-on design and configuration.
- At least 3 - 7 years of experience utilizing SAP PLM, EHS, PP-PI, MM, QM
- Previous experience in either Consulting, process manufacturing industries or Consumer Packaged Goods is strongly desired.
- provided by Dice
This role requires frequent overnight travel to client sites, often on a weekly basis. Candidates must reside in the continental US near a major airport to accommodate travel requirements. Travel is typically Monday - Thursday, and could involve 3 overnight stays.
The selected candidate must be able to work from home or at our suburban Philadelphia location when not traveling to a client's site.
A valid and clean driving record is also required. The selected candidate must also pass a drug screen and a successful background check. Relocation is not required.
Linx-AS values integrity and honesty, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are looking for talented people who can support our core values of quality and integrity and who take pride in a job well done.
Linx-AS offers a comprehensive benefits package, that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care Coverage
- Company Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Vacation / Paid Sick Days and Holiday Pay
Linx-AS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.